We're Actively Pursuing Another RB

So Diggs and Pender are coming in for MTSU? That's kind of bitter sweet. Any time you get kids on campus it's a great but I'm expecting one of the smallest crowds in recent history. I wish they could be here for the Vandy game instead but to complain is stupid. It's a major accomplishment to get these guys on campus during the national champioship.

RB 48 Alden Hill
(Marlington HS)
Alliance, OH 6-2/220/4.58 Committed to Tennessee

Alden Hill Marlington Dukes 2010-2011 HIGHLIGHTS! - YouTube

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ao8BP4cW2g[/youtube]

Hill looks like a solid back. Good size, ok speed. Right now we just need a back who is big enough to create his own running room. We have to get passed the line of scimmage to worry about break away speed.

Last edited:
Appears to me the most effective rbs are 5-9 to 5-11 and weigh from 215 to 225lbs. Difficult to see behind massive ol's.:crossfingers:

I want Trent Richardson and his three kids to transfer to Knoxville.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He only has two kids, racist. And a $50,000 car.

Chilton County (AL) public court records show the attending Alabama Highway Patrol Officer reported on August 28, 2011, that Richardson was driving a “GMC YUKON” with a “Vehicle year” of 2011. The law enforcement officer also noted as part of the “Details” section of the speeding ticket that Richardson “STATED HIS LARGE RIMS THROW SPEEDOMETER OFF.

I don't like the way Pender holds the ball when he runs. If that isn't corrected he could make Foster look like he played with stik'em on his hands.

The way he carries the ball can be coached. He is the best beck we have a remote chance at landing.

Don't get your hopes up on Pender visiting with Diggs. It's not looking good.

^^^^^^^ NOT ACCURATE ^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
c'mon Pender!! a stud RB would be a game changer for us. Besides Jelks, anyone know about OL we may be pursuing?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAPp0st4Fc[/youtube]

This kid can run the ball and is used to getting zero blocking from his o line.[/QUOTE]

Noone wonder the kid gets zero blocking. I only saw them run 8billion different plays in that highlight film.

That might be some of the worst Oline blocking I've ever seen on the high school level. They are lucky he is an elite talent because he has to make people miss 5 yards in the backfield on at least half his carries.

That might be some of the worst Oline blocking I've ever seen on the high school level. They are lucky he is an elite talent because he has to make people miss 5 yards in the backfield on at least half his carries.

And remember MH he's doing this in Florida at that. We need a back like this on Lane's butt all the time. Either he'll be the back he can be our get passed by Pender.

That's got to be his mom "Go Mario, Gooooooooooo" and are those camouflage pants? Sweet.

and i want a big back for the team a guy thats gonna lower is head and hit the hole hard not dance around . a straight forward guy not side to side!!!!!

Cross and Hill are both around 6'1" / 6'2" and around 220 - 225 lbs. So far this year, Cross is having the better year. Only thing is Hill runs a 4.6 40, and Cross a 4.5 40. Would love it if either or both ran a 4.4.

Cross and Hill are both around 6'1" / 6'2" and around 220 - 225 lbs. So far this year, Cross is having the better year. Only thing is Hill runs a 4.6 40, and Cross a 4.5 40. Would love it if either or both ran a 4.4.

Cross looks to be more than 225 in the highlights I saw of him, looked more like 235. & he does NOT run a 4.5, he is a 4.7 guy. Hill is a legit 220-225 & ran a 4.51 out our camp over the summer.

Cross looks to be more than 225 in the highlights I saw of him, looked more like 235. & he does NOT run a 4.5, he is a 4.7 guy. Hill is a legit 220-225 & ran a 4.51 out our camp over the summer.

Has Cross been clocked in the 40 that's been documented anywhere that you're aware of, Jmoore? I haven't seen one.

VN Store

Back