Well I am sorry...but good grief

That's because his heart is here but he is coaching at Cow College. He would still crawl back on his hands and knees to be coaching here and once again TBA would be rocking.

Oh so he is not giving max effort with someone paying him millions? Definitely a guy I want then.

Either way Pearl is never coaching here again and wasn't hired so it doesn't matter.

Reactions: 5 people
Missed the first half and first three minutes of the second half.I don't see why Owens doesn't get more minutes and was wondering why Mostella didn't get in either. Reese was terrible and punter was invisible. Carmichael at least fouls people on d instead of getting burnt over and over.

Oh so he is not giving max effort with someone paying him millions? Definitely a guy I want then.

Either way Pearl is never coaching here again and wasn't hired so it doesn't matter.

You're right. And we will continue to be a program that isn't relevant come March Madness. I like Tyndall but this NCAA stuff is going to set us back even another couple of years since he will have trouble recruiting until it is resolved. I guess we can always look forward to football season.

Kid is a major liability at this point imo. His play hasn't dictated he get any minutes.

To be fair, most of our players (except JRich, Money, sometimes Punter/Hubbs) are liabilities right now.

I am sorry and I have been high on Tyndall all year for what he has done with an abysmal roster, but he just let a 13 point lead turn into a 7 pt deficit from the 13 minute mark to the 6 minute mark and did not take one single timeout. Regardless of how many TV timeouts and stoppages in play that is just ridiculous to let a game get away in a matter of minutes and not do anything about it. Four TO's sitting there. Games like this are what turns fans against you because regardless if you are a great X and O coach, game management is equal to that at the college level. Before the year an NIT spot would have been great but my the middle of the year we played our way to where that should have been a certainty. Just a long, bad year, that many though it would be, but losses like this are inexcusable.

Candy out shot us on our home floor. we had 19 more FGA.

Reactions: 1 person
Bruce Pearl let vandy take our #1 ranking away.

That said tonight was pretty bad to lose a good lead. Tyndall will have to find a lot of talent, and quick.

Reactions: 1 person
Martin almost didn't make the tournament with the most talented team in the last 5 years.

You're comparing a coach that made one of the few Sweet 16s in school history to the worst football coach we've ever had?

I don't care what you feel about Martin, he deserves more respect than to be compared to freakin' Dooley.

Reactions: 4 people
You're comparing a coach that made one of the few Sweet 16s in school history to the worst football coach we've ever had?

I don't care what you feel about Martin, he deserves more respect than to be compared to freakin' Dooley.

Why because all of the players decided they didn't want their last year to end?

Why because all of the players decided they didn't want their last year to end?

Because Dooley didn't accomplish a damn thing, and Martin was a possession from the Eilite 8.

Explain it away however you want, Martin accomplished something, Dooley didn't.

If any basketball coach is the Dooley of bball coaches, it's Buzz Peterson and it's not even close.

Should have hired Bruce Pearl when we had the chance. Our basketball program is back to Buzz levels

Please don't compare Buzz and Donnie as basketball coaches. Buzz had Slay, Haislip, Yarbrough, McFadgon, Watson, etc. if Donnie had those guys, we would be rolling. From a technical standpoint, Donnie can coach circles around Martin, Buzz, and probably Jerry Green.

Please don't compare Buzz and Donnie as basketball coaches. Buzz had Slay, Haislip, Yarbrough, McFadgon, Watson, etc. if Donnie had those guys, we would be rolling. From a technical standpoint, Donnie can coach circles around Martin, Buzz, and probably Jerry Green.

Not much of a doubt, I'm not sure Green ever actually coached while he was here.

VN Store

Back