Well I am sorry...but good grief

I'm curious as to how many (if any) Vols bball fans do not keep up with the football team? Does that condition even exist? I would dare to say I pull for them equally, but I have always been a bigger football fan in general.

Tyndall has done a tremendous job throughout the season. We just aren't very good. JRich would have been our fourth, fifth, or even 6th best player during the Pearl era, and we are asking him to be our savior every game. The rest of the guys work tremendously hard, and I'm proud of them, but we are nowhere near an NCAA tourney team yet. We will be under Tyndall. We need offensive practice and skill development, but our defense should only get stronger and stronger.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh no we couldn't do that he has an NCAA penalty hanging over him oh wait his is released its Tyndall that has that coming

If you're going to be a proper smartass? Throw in a PUNCTUATION mark. :yu:

Tyndall has done a tremendous job throughout the season. We just aren't very good. JRich would have been our fourth, fifth, or even 6th best player during the Pearl era, and we are asking him to be our savior every game. The rest of the guys work tremendously hard, and I'm proud of them, but we are nowhere near an NCAA tourney team yet. We will be under Tyndall. We need offensive practice and skill development, but our defense should only get stronger and stronger.

Hallelujah! Speak!:clapping:

Hallelujah! Speak!:clapping:
In another thread, I made a comment that Coach T would win a national championship in a couple of years. I was asked to call it and said 2018, Tyndall's 4th year just like Butch. I might add that will be your guy's third year and he will make the ALL SEC team! :eek:k:

Reactions: 1 person
In another thread, I made a comment that Coach T would win a national championship in a couple of years. I was asked to call it and said 2018, Tyndall's 4th year just like Butch. I might add that will be your guy's third year and he will make the ALL SEC team! :eek:k:

SD, I appreciate your enthusiasm for CDT, but let's focus on winning seasons and getting to the NCAA tourney before we start talking national championships.

lol...people are plum whacky...talking national titles for a program that has never even advanced to a final four..DELIRIOUS!!!...if Tyndall took us to one final four then I want him to be named coach for life and a statue built...lol..National Titles...hahahaha

I'm with you on this SD.

Damn, I hope you put a lot of money on that.

VN Store

Back