We do not win that game without…

Nailed it. Altman blew the game right there. He should know better than to even have him on the court in an OBVIOUS immediate could situation. I couldn't believe it when he ran into the TV frame and caught that pass!

And Altman's expression made it as if the kid throwing it in screwed up. Why on earth would you have that kid in the game? Sub him out for a shooter, and then sub him back in. Terrible job that cost his team the Sweet 16.

Last edited:
His defense was absolutely fantastic. But that might have been the worst offensive game he's played since the first South Carolina matchup. He was extremely reckless and was freewheeling way too much outside the framework of the offense. Tried to force way too many passes. Too many bad shots that weren't there. He really seemed to be pressing because not much was working offensively for anyone.
Yeah. ZZ was a little reckless at times. Mostly when we had to opportunity to blow the game open. I was thinking about that and it occurred to me that he has been pushing so hard to recover from his ACL. Every time we had a fast break he was pushing the envelope on improvement and when you are always pushing limits you have more mistakes. His passing is almost magical. I think he is better than before he got hurt last year. In fact, I think he is good enough to run this team to the finish line.

Tobe Awaka. He was fierce.

Honorable mention to JJJ with 9, clutch points when we needed them.
Barnes needs to give him an on/off switch on offensive rebounding, thats where he is picking up those fouls. If he is being effective on offense, like yesterday, he needs to turn off the offensive rebound switch so he can stay in the game longer.

That you think your opinion is "like it is" actually speaks volumes as your limited knowledge of the game
Look, you can disagree with me, but you don't have to be a butthead about my opinion on the game. And yes, I have played the game. I don't know how much knowledge you have of the game, but I'm sure you are a expert

VN Store

Back