We Digress...

Butch is infuriating. If he could get out of his own way he could win big. I think he will eventually figure this out.

Does he get fired at UT before he figures it out, is the question.

Butch is infuriating. If he could get out of his own way he could win big. I think he will eventually figure this out.

For our sake I hope he figures it out.

For our sake I hope he figures it out.

I'm not sold on "getting out of his own way". I read on here that's his problem (a or biggest problem) but I don't know. He definitely has a, or some problems that he needs to figure out, and I agree 100% with you Joe, I hope he does too.

I tend to somewhat agree with those, like Wylo, that say he's "in over his head". I think he's stubborn and used to it working a certain way in Cincy playing in the AAC. I don't think it's over his head as much as totally different and he's just trying to "catch up". Restaurant term "in the weeds" is how I would put it.

I think whatever it is, he is trying to figure it out.

I hate coach searches. It's not good to go through that every 4 years, for several reasons. I've said that before in the FF and it got spun into "You want to keep Jones because you don't like searching for coaches, which is something you don't have to do". Haha.

Jmo.

I still wish I knew the real reason we lost that SC game.

I'm going to say the main reason we lost the sc game was they had more points 😜😜😜😜.

Sorry😬

Reactions: 1 person
I'm undecided on how involved I want to get in the FF today. There are way too many opportunities and I've thrown a few comments around, but haven't had any responses.

Well, after my Gruden rant, I've been walking around your FF posts in house slippers, Behr. Though, a fairly recent one did elicit a like from me.

Just giving you crap about that. I know Gruden is never going to coach here. I disagree that he wouldn't be successful tho. And I love giving the Gruden haters crap.

And, I haven't seen any other name mentioned that would be a "guarantee " upgrade. Gruden >>>>Briles, Miles, Kiffin, Petrino, Fleck, etc. IMO.

VN Store

Back