We Digress...

I watched a rebroadcast of The Blind Side the other night - Phab Phil getting the most screen time of the coaches, "Tuber" representing Auburn, Saban for LSU, and Orgeron for Ol' Miss...

I rarely even go into the ff anymore. 75% of my VN time is spent in here, 20% in the pub, and the other 5 divided up, mostly between the nascar, movies, and ncaa forums.

Fwiw, you are right with your posts in the politics forum thread. I know you already know that, just thought I'd tell you I agree. At times, I'd like to ask some of them some questions, but I already know how it would end. I'm no expert, at all, but there are some things that are clear to me and some of them have no clue.

Anyway, that's it.

Fwiw, you are right with your posts in the politics forum thread. I know you already know that, just thought I'd tell you I agree. At times, I'd like to ask some of them some questions, but I already know how it would end. I'm no expert, at all, but there are some things that are clear to me and some of them have no clue.

Anyway, that's it.
Thanks. That's another forum I rarely enter because everybody just goes around in circles.

I read it pretty much every day, but don't think I've posted more than maybe 10-15 times my whole time here. They're usually entertaining for reading, but it gets stupid when they actually start talking about God.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back