War Thunder (PC/PS4) FTP MMO

When the hell is this coming to the US?? It's so weird to me that this has been out for so long in Europe but not here. What is the hold up? (And no I still haven't created a Euro account to download it! LOL!).

I really can't figure out what the hangup is, as to why SCEE approved it but not SCEA. The devs are giving a runaround when they make an effort to explain it.

Anyone here plan on taking the fight to space when Star Citizen comes out. It is PC only most likely so that might get in the way for some people but it looks very promising.

I asked this in the PC gaming thread but thought i'd ask you flight jocks also :)

Anyone here plan on taking the fight to space when Star Citizen comes out. It is PC only most likely so that might get in the way for some people but it looks very promising.

I asked this in the PC gaming thread but thought i'd ask you flight jocks also :)

Not a PC guy, sounds cool though.

Not a PC guy, sounds cool though.

Got ya. I put over $400 on its kickstarter so I hope its worth it!

But anyway, I also just picked up NCAA 14 finally. I bought them every two years and it should be my off year but since we don't have any more NCAA games coming anytime soon I went ahead and bought it. I saw you posting over in that thread too so once I get a little practice in I will drop in over there and see who wants to play.

Got ya. I put over $400 on its kickstarter so I hope its worth it!

But anyway, I also just picked up NCAA 14 finally. I bought them every two years and it should be my off year but since we don't have any more NCAA games coming anytime soon I went ahead and bought it. I saw you posting over in that thread too so once I get a little practice in I will drop in over there and see who wants to play.
All my posts there were nonsense

Lulz, had a lucky run. Shot down 4 planes. And one friendly to boot. It's what we call a collaborator

Don't understand why we weren't getting into tier 1 games, you did very well considering you were facing superior equipment. I'm getting into the tier 1 maps no problem now.

Don't understand why we weren't getting into tier 1 games, you did very well considering you were facing superior equipment. I'm getting into the tier 1 maps no problem now.

Ill fly around some on my own to catch up. May not make it on today.

and before you ask what a seasprite is:

sprite110.jpg

Anyone unlocking the bombers? I have been trying to get to the good ones for the American AF.

Anyone unlocking the bombers? I have been trying to get to the good ones for the American AF.

I'm working on the Wellington, its a slow grind to get there. I like the American TBF, the bomb load isn't great though, but the torpedo is nice for the sea maps, one hit on a cruiser for like 60 research.

VN Store

Back