War Thunder (PC/PS4) FTP MMO

Really need a good crew to b-n-z effectively. The Gs the pilot takes sometimes is something I'd like to keep as far from me in a video game as I can.

Fricking fracking game physics. My American M4 can penetrate the front of Jumbo, but my Russian T34-57 can't penetrate the side armor of a jumbo.

Fricking fracking game physics. My American M4 can penetrate the front of Jumbo, but my Russian T34-57 can't penetrate the side armor of a jumbo.

8c5.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

Jumbo's tricky. If they angle the armor at all, shoot in in the front drive sprocket. You can also get a shot-trap off the turret, the IS-1 and Panther A are also bad for this. Hull MG is also a weakspot.

Jumbo's tricky. If they angle the armor at all, shoot in in the front drive sprocket. You can also get a shot-trap off the turret, the IS-1 and Panther A are also bad for this. Hull MG is also a weakspot.

the M4 was always penetrating it from the front. the t34 was bouncing from the sides. but I agree on the rest, still just seems like it bounces stuff it shouldn't.

lots of updates with the new tank. Lots of new graphics on the battlefield. they have added puddles of water which are fun to play with. sounds have been majorly revamped with echos and the such, but they removed/covered up a lot of the bass, so guns don't have the same percussive force they did, but hearing the spent shell clank in the tank is cool. they also tweaked what happens when you fire, they traded a good bit of realism for gameplay. at least in the american stuff your vehicle no longer bucks when you fire and the smoke no longer blocks your sight in the gun view. I thought i would like that but I guess I got used to the old way.

Hate the scoring in ground games.

Ended with 10 kills, 3 assists, 4 caps, 2 deaths. 3200 pts, second place. I was literally the last guy on the ground.
guy in first got 1 ground kill, 0 assists, 1 cap, 4 air kills, 4 deaths, 4400 pts.

I get that air kills give more points, but this is ridiculous.

Reactions: 2 people
ok, as soon as I get done complaining they go and change it, maybe. Now ground to air kills are less than ground to ground kills, and far less than air to air.

not sure on air to ground kills and how they compare, but I am willing to bet they get a bonus as well.

ok, as soon as I get done complaining they go and change it, maybe. Now ground to air kills are less than ground to ground kills, and far less than air to air.

not sure on air to ground kills and how they compare, but I am willing to bet they get a bonus as well.

Scoring in ground forces has always been trash.

Scoring in ground forces has always been trash.

I have legit had matches where I have 8 ground kills and 3 air kills from the ground and will finish behind someone with 3 ground kills and 3 air kills. I always joke to my friend when we are having a good match.

"Well I should get first place, but that one guy got two air to air kills."

sadly it is often right.

VN Store

Back