War Thunder (PC/PS4) FTP MMO

Sign out of psn, then create a new user, the email doesn't matter, i just made **** up. Be sure to select UK as your country and put in an city and postal code.

After you're done, download the game, and under

Settings--PSN. select "make this my primary PS4" Then you should be good to go with your main account.

Cool. Thanks.

Had some great games today, one guy in a stuka, one in a Hurricane, and the annoying young kid who's really good at games flying fighter cover in a Spitfire.

I really enjoy that there's no "super map", you have a basic radar that shows spotted units, just zones like A4, B7 etc.

Also, most games aren't decided purely by dogfighting, so of you aren't comfortable there you canroll up ppoints by strafing enemy ground units

Saw that I had unlocked 2 50kg bombs for my russian plane...direst hit, knocked out 2 friendly guns. -1000xp. Oops

Just down loaded. This game is complete chaos when you have the head to head air battles. I can't get a single kill before I'm picked off by like four Germans on my tail.

Just down loaded. This game is complete chaos when you have the head to head air battles. I can't get a single kill before I'm picked off by like four Germans on my tail.

It takes some getting used to, but when someone is on your tail you're basically screwed. Try and head towards friendlies so they might engage, or towards your base and maybe the AAA can help.

this sounds way better than downloading Outlast. Just got my PS4 yesterday, and waiting on Thief to be released to have something to play. Need to figure out this second user and UK address.

It really doesn't matter what you enter for the email and address, so long as you pick UK as your country when creating the account.

Hit me up if you want to squad upm BraveRifles3ACR

Yeah sounds good. I'll add you sometime tomorrow when I get on. I've been watching tutorials on YouTube and I'm ready to unlock some of the better planes. Still stuck with the first couple, I just figured out how the research stuff works.

Can I delete the other user I created once I've downloaded the game?

The beginning American planes are like school buses, you are SOL if you get stuck in a turning dogfight. One has 50 cals though, so if you manage to get someone lined up they're hit. Trying to get some newer aircraft unlocked.

Supposedly Sony is working with the devs to remedy the issues preventing cross platform play.

When the hell is this coming to the US?? It's so weird to me that this has been out for so long in Europe but not here. What is the hold up? (And no I still haven't created a Euro account to download it! LOL!).

VN Store

Back