War in Ukraine

They are being press ganged and snatched off the streets. The more hardened nationalists joined a long time ago.

It's wicked to send these young (and old) men to die so that the United States doesn't have to send troops. If the US wants to kill Russians and weaken them, they need to do it themselves.

Freedom: When you live in the Ukraine and get kicked in the head, thrown into a van, handcuffed, blindfolded, and thrown out of the van into a muddy ditch within 48 hours. You are free to like it or free to dislike it.

fresh-prince-carlton.gif

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
"2nd best army in Ukraine"

I can say this, the Russians sure know how to pump out all those propaganda CGI videos of stuff getting destroyed by artillery and FABs. All those new videos with the low flying close combat support planes is some mighty fine work on the computer - looks almost real. The efficiency of their work - I mean how do they get that many planes animated like that?

I would say Russia is the 3rd best army in the Ukraine, and the 1st best country in the world of making CGI videos - I can't believe how life like it is.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
MTG roasted.

"...So Moskowitz responded with humor by offering his own amendments to the Ukraine aid bill that trolled Greene’s embrace of pro-Russia propaganda.

His first amendment called for Greene to be appointed “Vladimir Putin’s Special Envoy to the United States Congress.”

His amendment read:

Whereas Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14) has repeatedly attempted to block aid to Ukraine, empowering Vladimir Putin’s unlawful violation of Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity. Whereas Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14) has reposted information from the Strategic Culture Foundation, a Russian based disinformation and propaganda channel that has been sanctioned by OFAC. It is the sense of Congress that Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14) should be appointed Vladimir Putin’s Special Envoy to the United States Congress.

Moskowitz’s second amendment proposed renaming Greene’s office in the Cannon House Office Building as the “Neville Chamberlain Room” — a reference to the British prime minister known for his appeasement policy who promised “peace for our time” after signing a non-aggression pact with Hitler in Munich in January 1938 that allowed Germany to occupy part of Czechoslovakia."

I can say this, the Russians sure know how to pump out all those propaganda CGI videos of stuff getting destroyed by artillery and FABs. All those new videos with the low flying close combat support planes is some mighty fine work on the computer - looks almost real. The efficiency of their work - I mean how do they get that many planes animated like that?

I would say Russia is the 3rd best army in the Ukraine, and the 1st best country in the world of making CGI videos - I can't believe how life like it is.

I think both countries make those videos. The only way We'll know how the war is going is when one side starts begging for peace,

Reactions: McDad
MTG roasted.

"...So Moskowitz responded with humor by offering his own amendments to the Ukraine aid bill that trolled Greene’s embrace of pro-Russia propaganda.

His first amendment called for Greene to be appointed “Vladimir Putin’s Special Envoy to the United States Congress.”

His amendment read:

Whereas Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14) has repeatedly attempted to block aid to Ukraine, empowering Vladimir Putin’s unlawful violation of Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity. Whereas Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14) has reposted information from the Strategic Culture Foundation, a Russian based disinformation and propaganda channel that has been sanctioned by OFAC. It is the sense of Congress that Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14) should be appointed Vladimir Putin’s Special Envoy to the United States Congress.

Moskowitz’s second amendment proposed renaming Greene’s office in the Cannon House Office Building as the “Neville Chamberlain Room” — a reference to the British prime minister known for his appeasement policy who promised “peace for our time” after signing a non-aggression pact with Hitler in Munich in January 1938 that allowed Germany to occupy part of Czechoslovakia."

Height of stupidity to call Green a russian agent for not wanting unlimited spending for ukraine.
You dims would gladly watch every Ukrainian soldier die to keep your war machine going.
If you want to see Russia defeated as you claim, send American troops. That's the only way to ensure a true victory.
Obama isn't concerned about peace, he'd rather deplete our stockpile than discuss peace.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
I think both countries make those videos. The only way We'll know how the war is going is when one side starts begging for peace,

If we pretend for a moment that the Ukraine isn't about to overrun Moscow. (/s) If I were the other side, I don't think this ever ends unless they push all those people to Poland. The other position would be an annexation of the the west side to Poland so they are responsible for it. Is the Ukraine going to cry uncle, I really don't think so unless the Comedian is taken out. We'll see.

This is spot on. When you hear dumb MTG makes a statement like this--expressing her supposed concern for the language spoken
by Hungarians in the Transcarpathia region of Ukraine, one has to laugh. It couldn't be more obvious that she's getting her talking points from
people connected to Russia. It couldn't be more obvious that she's carrying water for Russia/Russian interests. Why? MTG is a redneck from rural Georgia who couldn't find Australia on a world map, if you asked her. So the idea that she or her staff suddenly became concerned about Hungarians in Transcarpathia is comical.

It was the same with Trump. After he got elected (sad day), he suddenly starts railing about NATO and EU contributions to NATO, as he if personally had spent many a sleepless night fretting about our membership in a vital defense alliance with our oldest and most dependable allies. He could only be carrying water for Putin--our enemy. We've got U.S. politicians who've been compromised by Russia--starting with the gangster, who's both stupid (knows nothing about foreign affairs) and traitorous. They give themselves away.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeardedVol
This is spot on. We dumb MTG makes a statement like this--clearly

Well, I'm not going to say any of that really matters, what is dumb is all this strange and weird "Russian disinformation" crap. I mean all that didn't make sense years ago let alone now. Its really to show all you tough guys are ****ing weak and are too chicken **** to back it up with your own blood - on that I agree with it.

You have to come up with another play, this one is kind of boring. imo

BTW, wearing a diaper on your face to stop a virus probably won't help either - usually its best to come up with a new scam.

This is spot on. When you hear dumb MTG makes a statement like this--expressing her supposed concern for the language spoken
by Hungarians in the Transcarpathia region of Ukraine, one has to laugh. It couldn't be more obvious that she's getting her talking points from
people connected to Russia. It couldn't be more obvious that she's carrying water for Russia/Russian interests. Why? MTG is a redneck from rural Georgia who couldn't find Australia on a world map, if you asked her. So the idea that she or her staff suddenly became concerned about Hungarians in Transcarpathia is comical.

It was the same with Trump. After he got elected (sad day), he suddenly starts railing about NATO and EU contributions to NATO, as he if personally had spent many a sleepless night fretting about our membership in a vital defense alliance with our oldest and most dependable allies. He could only be carrying water for Putin--our enemy. We've got U.S. politicians who've been compromised by Russia--starting with the gangster, who's both stupid (knows nothing about foreign affairs) and traitorous. They give themselves away.

Sheep on turbo. You'll gladly spend trillions and see tens of thousands soldiers die.

Well, I'm not going to say any of that really matters, what is dumb is all this strange and weird "Russian disinformation" crap. I mean all that didn't make sense years ago let alone now.

You have to come up with another play, this one is kind of boring. imo

Its all they have. The use russian disinformation term the same way they accuse everyone of being racists or bigots if they dont follow lock-step.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
Its all they have. The use russian disinformation term the same way they accuse everyone of being racists or bigots if they dont follow lock-step.
Yup.

I'm more upset because they are so non-creative. I mean if you're going to be evil and a chicken **** about everything, at least add a little creativity to it.... its boring and I get no value out of my money. They're morally, ethically, and creatively bankrupt... that chicken bastard isn't going to be within 4,000 miles of that war. 😂

2159f8a8-0a38-4daa-9d42-b5cdf5570218_text.gif

"Hey, if you don't give the Comedian your kidney, you're a Putin Stooge"

Is there other evidence to support Ukraine's claim?

Could go either way without even knowing all the facts. Meaning, if the Ukraine has a few more AA batteries left and a few more missiles, its definitely possible but that thing was supposedly many times the distance of normal AA range from what I can gather so that would lead to believe they didn't. Russia is basically running Su-25s in close air support over Ukraine for weeks now, with helicopters as well without too much fear. Eventually the Ukrainians will knock a few birds out of the sky but I think they'll have to prove they actually have air defense other than a few areas in the country. Its actually surprising to me that Russia hasn't lost a few more birds to stingers or manpads. Depleted? Don't want to stick your head out of a window to receive artillery while firing a stinger?

I don't think those are used for FABs, so its mostly a missile delivery system. The Ukrainians need to be able to knock the Su-34s out of the sky to stop the FAB deliveries.

Is there other evidence to support Ukraine's claim?

The alternative is probably that Russia fired on their own aircraft again.

The Russia propaganda sphere will be in a pickle as to which they consider the lesser of the two evils, Russian incompetence resulting in a (another) friendly fire incident, or Ukraine crossing a "red line" by being capable of shooting down their limited quantity of strategic bombers.

VN Store

Back