Walking Distance From Neyland Stadium

I park at the civic center garage. It's only five bucks and the walk isn't bad. Plus hitting 40 east afterward is a breeze.

usually stay at the Marriott on Hill ave. walk down to Calhouns and along the BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE RIVER and VOL NAVY. so about 1.25 miles?

Just wondering how far your walk is from where you park to the Stadium for those that don't ride the trollies or buses.I guess my walk is about 3/4 of a mile.I park in the garage at Market Square!!

Im on site in the dumpster this time of year.Im an eccentric millionaire with lots of free time....Go Vols

Im on site in the dumpster this time of year.Im an eccentric millionaire with lots of free time....Go Vols

In a dumpster. ..hire a housekeeper

Eccentric... yes you are.

Millionaire...don't know, don't care

Free time... yes you do

Go Vols... you bet

That about right youngun?

Reactions: 1 person
I used to park at the Exxon on Cumberland, right next to the interstate. But they were charging $50 for a spot on Saturday. I got there right before kickoff, so I ended up driving to a lot just past the interstate and paid $10.

I park in the State Street garage. It's probably just over a mile to the stadium. I do this because 1. It's free. 2. I don't mind walking. & 3. I just hook a right onto Central, pull a u-turn on Neyland Dr, & take James White to I-40 then hop on Alcoa Hwy.

I'm back to my house in Maryville about 45 minutes after I depart the stadium even if there's 102,455 there. And did I mention that it's free? It also cuts down on my hourly wage babysitting fees too!

What garage on State Street do you park in that is free? I park in one on State Street, but it is $10. I take West Hill Ave and once I cross Gay Street, I take the first left which is State Street. The Garage I stay in is on my right as soon as I turn onto State Street. Where is the garage located that you park in?

Never mind, I found it. It appears to be about four blocks North of the garage we park in.

What garage on State Street do you park in that is free? I park in one on State Street, but it is $10. I take West Hill Ave and once I cross Gay Street, I take the first left which is State Street. The Garage I stay in is on my right as soon as I turn onto State Street. Where is the garage located that you park in?

Watch out, you're close to exceeding your 5 posts a year average

Park under BB&T bank, 10 bucks. First Tennessee across the street is $25. Not a bad walk plus I can get out on I40 quicker.

Me and a friend went in and got us a pass this year..... It's great for our kids/family!

Here is my walk! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1356.jpg
    IMG_1356.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
I park in the garage behind Downtown Grill & Brewery (free). Nice walk through downtown and Market Square, super easy to get out after the games. I'd say it's about a mile and quarter to the stadium, but we typically walk down to the music building and then make our way back up campus towards the stadium, probably 3ish miles total.

My walk is a lot shorter when the Vols win and an extremely agonizingly long one after a loss.

I requested handicap this year and they pushed me out to ag campus which makes me mad before this year had a closer parking. Hope I can walk the mile with my bad back dont to wait for shuttle cause friends start tailgating in 16 5 hours before game and shuttle only starts 3hrs before game

I requested handicap this year and they pushed me out to ag campus which makes me mad before this year had a closer parking. Hope I can walk the mile with my bad back dont to wait for shuttle cause friends start tailgating in 16 5 hours before game and shuttle only starts 3hrs before game

Do you have a handicap parking access permit?

VN Store

Back