Von Pearson comparable to Cordarrelle Patterson? Video

CP is much bigger and faster. I think Pearson is going to be good but nothing like CP. He's a freak.

Actually, Coming out of JUCO, he was 1" inch taller and wieghed 202. I think Von will be close to that after a summer of our S & C. (Though I'm not sure we can add an inch to him). And after that video. We may have struck lightening twice. We'll see.

Scout.com: Cordarrelle Patterson Profile

Reactions: 1 person
I liked CP just as much as everybody else,but a lot of you gus act like he scored everytime he touched the ball,and that just didn't happen.

Name a time where u didnt think he would score. I dont recall but maybe 2 occasions where he actually got tackled instead of getting pushed out or scoring

This guy is special. He will surprise most of America. Yes, he has not played a down yet, but when he does make sure that you are strapped in for the ride.That is all.

I don't think so.. Pearson looks to be a talented receiver and I am as excited about him as anyone..... BUT CP was an oddity, a freak if you will. Pearson at 6'3" 185LB is very nimble and clearly can juke someone out of their shoes.. However CP was what 220LBS and able to run a sub 4.4 40? CP had 30+ LBS on Pearson and was simply able to do more with his feet. With that being said, I'm hoping that Pearson excels in other areas like route running.

This is my big question mark as well. Here's my take......dude has put on some SERIOUS muscle mass. The recent pics that I have seen are NOT of a 6'3" 185 pounder. Either he has muscled up a ton (which, frankly, he is just at the age to be able to pull that off) or he is not 6'3." Either way, I'm elated to see that man in orange.

If you have to ask, you'll never know
Funky mother fu... um nevermind :)

I can only HOPE that this comment was directed at the person that asked, "what is a....." and NOT at Volleygirl. If you are agreeing with Volley then that's great. If otherwise then be prepared for a deluge and some dead serious hate.

Watch https://www.youtube.com/embed/RjxkQXlCAfE CP is a freak indeed. Such a shame we didnt have a team to give him. No doubt Bray is thinking over his sins of leaving. I certainly hope VP is at CP level.

CP is just great! I could watch that over and over! I'm just hoping VP can do half the things bc asking him to do more than that is asking way to much!

VN Store

Back