Vols Switching to Nike?

This has been discussed and confirmed in the uni threads for weeks if not longer.

Thanks...jimmy??
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
[/B]

Hart's decision will be money as well. Book it.

Probably Nike for UT, but UA getting into the big leagues with ND should up our share of the pot. Not to ND's level, but good nonetheless.

I foresee Adidas throwin money at us, and us stayin. I'm sure they will be some other tweaks to the contract as well. And upgrades to the uniform packages.

Deerpark sighting in 3...2...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Under Armor is stupid. Nike and Adidas have been around forever. UA has been around 10yrs. They are little brother. Let them stay that way.

Quite honestly, what the heck is wrong with Adidas? Why does this topic of switching companies get intermittently brought up around here? We all like our orange unis and orange T on the helmet. What is changing companies going to do?

Reactions: 2 people
Quite honestly, what the heck is wrong with Adidas? Why does this topic of switching companies get intermittently brought up around here? We all like our orange unis and orange T on the helmet. What is changing companies going to do?

That's the truth, I remember last year when poster's on here said the 4 and 5 star talent would over look us because we didn't sport Nike. Got a few who just want to have something to complain about. All the gear is made in the same place (3rd world country for pennies). TN is not going to change.

Look up what Shaw from south Carolina had to say about UA's gear and you'll have your answer.

Look up what Shaw from south Carolina had to say about UA's gear and you'll have your answer.

There were several players on Carolina's roster this year that wore another brand's cleats with UA logos taped on over that brand's logos.

I have heard the same was true at Auburn, but I don't know that to be true.

There were several players on Carolina's roster this year that wore another brand's cleats with UA logos taped on over that brand's logos.

I have heard the same was true at Auburn, but I don't know that to be true.

This is what Shaw tweeted a while back:

“3rd time the sole of my Under Armour shoes have completely busted. And we wonder why so many people have ‘freak’ foot injuries on the team..”

You sir are crazy. Adidas gear might as well be LA Gear. I hope we get UA or Nike. Hell lets get Reebok to by into College gear.

First off Reebok is a subsidiary of Adidas so there goes that argument. Neither Nike or UA is better than Adidas so hopefully UT doesn't switch to that swoosh garbage.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back