VOLS in other cities besides Knoxville

I'm just curious living in georgia now how is Volnation showing out in cities like nashville, chatt town and Memphis and also other cities like Bristol, Kingston etc. the reason I ask is that I've heard from a few friends that in chatty there's more bammers than vol fans

I'm in northeast ga, a tad north of Gainesville. I'm seeing more Vols fans here lately, and I love it.

Reactions: 1 person
Lenoir City native....but now in FL via NC (Raleigh & Outer Banks) & SC (Charleston).

In Vegas I see a lot of Vol tourists...an occasional person that's a local.

You may have seen me, LOL, when we go we stay at the Golden Nugget, love the old Vegas.
Fremont Street Experience, love it every time we go.
Hopefully going next January......

My wife is from Conover/Newton North Carolina area, always see Tennessee stickers, flags when going to visit the family.....:hi:

Midland, TX...there are 5 of us. Including a NM Trooper who pulled me over, but instead wanted to discuss UT athletics...

I see a fair amount around Dalton, Ga. But when I go up to Chattanooga, I don't see as much as I feel I should. Merchandise is pretty poor in Chattanooga too. I can hardly ever find a hat I like.

Kingston

Ontario.

I saw a vol fan with his truck decked out the other day. I also see a lot of vol fans in Watertown, NY. There is an army base so probably a lot of transplants from the volunteer state.

Haha. There are a few of us. I showed up at a random bar for the OU game this year and some other UT fans flagged us down and we ate with them. There is a kid that goes to my gym who was trying to play for Tennessee, by way of Scottsdale CC, but I don't think it worked out for him.

The UT Alumni meet at the half moon cafe on Bell and 3rd ave for every home game. Always nice to see UT fans when away from East Tn.

Proudly born and raised in Elizabethton TN.. class of 66 at EHS.

Live in Woodstock, Georgia. Lots of VOL fans here in Cherokee county!!

↗I SAY IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL↖ !!!!! 🏈🏈🏈

I'm just curious living in georgia now how is Volnation showing out in cities like nashville, chatt town and Memphis and also other cities like Bristol, Kingston etc. the reason I ask is that I've heard from a few friends that in chatty there's more bammers than vol fans

Greenville, SCd

Proudly born and raised in Elizabethton TN.. class of 66 at EHS.

Live in Woodstock, Georgia. Lots of VOL fans here in Cherokee county!!

↗I SAY IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL↖ !!!!! 🏈🏈🏈

We're gonna take over this state!

Blue Ridge, GA here. The people that are from here tend to be UGA or UT fans. However, there is a large amount of Gaytard car tags mostly on Buick and Caddy sedans with the blue hairs behind the wheel visiting their mountain homes. If you drive east on 515/76 to Hiawassee and Rabun County, you start seeing some Clemson stuff mixed in with the others. One of my favorite rivers to fly fish is the Chatooga, especially in the summer. With its close proximity to Clemson, sometimes you get an additional form of scenery swimming and camping at Burrell's ford.

In the last 6 years: I was in Erie PA, Norfolk VA, now in Pensacola FL, moving to Corpus Christi TX next week (thank you Navy). Worn my Big Orange proudly everywhere I've been, and met fellow UT fans and alumni in every location!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back