VOLS in other cities besides Knoxville

Live in Murfreesboro, commute to Nashville. Lots of Vols fans in both cities, also lots of Bama trash - likely bandwaggoners as I can remember as a kid in the 90s not seeing even 1/10th as many Bama fans and I doubt they all just moved here. I've also seen alot of FSU & Ohio State decals showing up so that further speaks to the bandwagon presence particularly in Nashville.

Reactions: 1 person
Life got more tolerable here in Lexington KY after Saturday night. See a decent amount of Orange here. Actually, used to see Randy Sanders at Kroger when he coached at UK.

From White Bluff, TN. I live in Tulsa, OK. I've met one other fan here in 12yrs !

Live in Murfreesboro, commute to Nashville. Lots of Vols fans in both cities, also lots of Bama trash - likely bandwaggoners as I can remember as a kid in the 90s not seeing even 1/10th as many Bama fans and I doubt they all just moved here. I've also seen alot of FSU & Ohio State decals showing up so that further speaks to the bandwagon presence particularly in Nashville.

When I moved to the Boro in 2007 there were no Bama stickers to be found anywhere. Saw a lot of UF gear, though.

By 2011, Bama crap was everywhere.

I did notice much more orange after the TaxSlayer Bowl win, though. I imagine the Boro/Nashville will be mostly orange once Tennessee starts winning again.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm in Chatt. Definitely a melting pot. More and more UT fans starting to come out of hiding though.

A lot of Vols down here in the Murrell's Inlet, SC area. I actually see more Power T's than Clemson paws.

Tons of UT fans every year that I go to MB. More than Clemson, but I suspect thats b/c the destination is a natural vacation destination for East TN. Rarely see Bammer or Barn schlock due to the fact that they mainly head south to the Redneck Riviera.

Chatt/NGA here and I've learned it's cyclical based on success. When I moved to Ringgold, GA in 92' UT was 3:1 over UGA, and Bama was even less. By the mid 90's UT was by far the most dominant. Then when the Dawgs started winning in the early 00s, they were the most dominant. Now Bama is almost as common as UGA, and UT is rare.

What you see is new UT stuff from the folks who see the storm coming!

I'm just curious living in georgia now how is Volnation showing out in cities like nashville, chatt town and Memphis and also other cities like Bristol, Kingston etc. the reason I ask is that I've heard from a few friends that in chatty there's more bammers than vol fans

Where in Georgia are you? I am in Peachtree City

I grew up in Huntsville, AL. While we are the clear minority, there is still a large orange faction that I see driving around town when I visit. The funny thing is, when I was in middle school (late 90's), there was toooons of orange around. Everyone liked the Vols because of Huntsville's relatively close proximity to the state line. Bandwagon much?

Johnson City native, currently reside in Virginia Beach. See plenty of good Tennessee fans out and about.

Reactions: 2 people
Yep butt load of Vols here in Dallas, Lots of Bama and Gators too, but they can't leave once I slash their tires.

Reactions: 4 people
Live in Savannah,GA and commute to Parris Island,SC daily and lots of VOL fans in both locations.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back