VOLS in other cities besides Knoxville

From Frankfort Ky, I live in Tulsa ok now. I have met 2 Tennessee fans here. I worked with one,He was from Memphis. I met one during a traffick light during signing day, We celebrated while light was red when Nigel Warrior announced he was coming to Tennessee.

Born and raised in Winchester, TN. Now living in Taipei Taiwan.

Most think the T on my hat is for Taiwan.

However, I did have a Taiwanese man come up to me the other day and say he is a VOL fan. Graduated from UT back in the 80's.

No matter where you go, you can find a VFL.

Reactions: 1 person
Born and raised in Knoxville, now in Charleston. There are some bad places to be a Vols fan the past few years, but South Caronila has been kind to us VFL recently. Did have to deal with the brief pompousness of the "fans of the Cock" for a few years, but lots of proud Power T's in this area. Spurrier's press conference after the 2014 win sums it up down here...they had their brief rise during our historic low, and now they fear being relegated to the basement of the SEC East once again.

I'm in Dubai. Was wearing my hat the other day and had a guy from the Philippines come up and ask me if I was a Tennessee fan. I was shocked. He said he used to work in Iraq subcontracting with the army and said most of the guys he worked with there were huge UT fans. Said the flag was always flying around the base.

Reactions: 2 people
Charlotte, NC, plenty of TN fans...several in my neighborhood. but here you get a good mix. ACC country, so plenty of that. but lots of Bama, FL, GA and Auburn too. USCe well represented as you'd expect. really a good mix of fans here.

New Hope Tn, suburb of South Pittsburg Tn.

Born and raised...SPHS grad. Lived in FWB FL, Denver, Dayton OH, and Macon GA. Fair amount of UT fans here. Dawg/Bammer/Auburn most popular here. FWB was about the same, just Gaturds, FSU, LSU, Bammer. Denver and Dayton were nice, since I did not have to catch flak from other SEC fans.

VN Store

Back