Vols have a new fan. Ricky the Dragon Steamboat

I put professional wrestling somewhere between doing math problems and sleeping as to what qualifies as a sport

Thems some (fake) fighting words..I challenge you to a steel cage loser leaves town match. You can have Behr and his dog in your corner and I'll leave a 6 pack of beer under the ring for when the ref conveniently gets knocked out.....

What is it about all these connections between UT and wrasslin'. They are all over the place and have apparently been there for a long time. For instance, Capt. Lou Albano: didn't know about that one until reading this thread.

What is it about all these connections between UT and wrasslin'. They are all over the place and have apparently been there for a long time. For instance, Capt. Lou Albano: didn't know about that one until reading this thread.

Wasn't Smokey Mountain Wresting a pretty important territory back in the day in Knoxville?

Reactions: 2 people

Miami has the turnover chain, we should have a turnover robe. Every time our Defense gets a sack or a turnover, they run over to the sideline, put on the Orange and White robe, and start struttin' up and down the sideline yelling "Woooooooooo" just like Ric Flair.

Sure beats a trash can....

Reactions: 4 people
Miami has the turnover chain, we should have a turnover robe. Every time our Defense gets a sack or a turnover, they run over to the sideline, put on the Orange and White robe, and start struttin' up and down the sideline yelling "Woooooooooo" just like Ric Flair.

Until the fourth quarter...P U !!!

aaf01651fbc30986973dfae1b2423adb--ric-flair-yahoo-search.jpg

We could have Duane Johnson get on the Jumbotron and ask, “Can you smell what the Vols got cooking?”. Then have him do a Rick Flair ”Woooo.”.

I love it, but it's only a great idea if you're winning.

The turnover chain is a much better gimmick than the trash can, but if Miami was losing and turning the ball over left and right, the chain gets made fun of too.

Kevin Nash played basketball for UT. Kane lives in the area, and embraced UT as his own, he's even running for mayor of Knox County (I won't mention his real name so as to not "endorse" someone for office, that's not my intent).

Glad to learn Ricky Steamboat is on board the Big Orange train.

I might move to Knoxville to vote for Kane

Reactions: 1 person

We should go all out: music, spinning pedestal, orange robe, fireworks.

ric-flair-wm-24-entrance-o.gif

VN Store

Back