Vols Going with Nike

Wake up minions........Hart has always been tied at the hip to Nike....it was just a matter of time....
Someday they will wake up!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Smokey greys will soon be "one year only" EBAY items.

We will have "Smokey Grey" uniforms I would think for the foreseeable future as they were liked to much by not only the fans but the team.

They will just have the Nike twist added to them now.

I just dread seeing Nike ruining the Tennessee brand....I'm sure we'll be wearing RIDICULOUS alts all the time....Just like Bama and PSU.

PSU having those crazy Nike uni's actually ruined there rep worse than the scandal if you ask me....

/s

I just dread seeing Nike ruining the Tennessee brand....I'm sure we'll be wearing RIDICULOUS alts all the time....Just like Bama and PSU.

PSU having those crazy Nike uni's actually ruined there rep worse than the scandal if you ask me....
/s
Not sure if serious?
:ermm:
I don't remember seeing Alabama & Penn St. wearing anything crazy?

One interesting thing I thought of while looking through yesterday's Academy Sports weekly ad. Is that I wouldn't be surprised to see some Tennessee Orange Nike swag by this fall.

Now I know it want have the "Power "T"" or "Tennessee" or "Vols" etc.. on any of it but some Tennessee Orange gear with the swoosh is almost guaranteed I would think!

I don't care for Nike apparel mostly because of cut of their gear. In the end it's a small matter. The thing where they can tell us when we are wearing an alternate and we get no say in how it looks bothers me. But who knows, maybe Nike will make a good looking uni for us. At least we didn't switch to UA.

I would like to see VOLS on the front of the helmet like they had a few years ago instead of the small power T.

Now that Nike will be our uniform designer, I hope we see one of our own benefit. I don't recall his name but we have a guy in VN who has shared some of his design ideas from time to time. Despite being something of a traditionalist, I always liked his unique take on designs. I hope Nike contacts him and either hire him or pay royalties on his design concepts. Would be nice to see one of our own actively part of design schemes.

If Nike hires someone from VN.... LMAO

Perhaps. But in these days of computer enhanced creativity, strange things and fearful wonders do occur.

And the guy I'm referring to is really very talented.

Last edited:
Now that Nike will be our uniform designer, I hope we see one of our own benefit. I don't recall his name but we have a guy in VN who has shared some of his design ideas from time to time. Despite being something of a traditionalist, I always liked his unique take on designs. I hope Nike contacts him and either hire him or pay royalties on his design concepts. Would be nice to see one of our own actively part of design schemes.

No - I hope they dont

VN Store

Back