Vols 2012 Football Record

What is our record in 2012

• Total voters
Oh goodness, after seeing this thread, if we lose to NC st this forum my explode. It wont be pretty.

I know that I am a rival fan but I voted 7-5. I bet you guys pick up a bowl win, though, making it an 8-5 record and Dooley gets another year. I could even see 8-4 + a bowl win. As for the UF game, a big factor will be how well we do in College Station the previous week, when we welcome aTm to the SEC. If we can make it out of there with a W and stay healthy, our confidence should be pretty high. I think you guys beat NC State by a fairly good margin though, so you guys will hopefully be healthy and confident too. Can't wait! See you guys in Knoxville. Love hosting you guys in Gainesville and love the trip up to Tennessee. This is a great rivalry and I'm glad to be a part of it. Go Gators and good luck to you guys.

I picked 9-3 but I gotta say we play some defenses that scare me. GA and Fla both have a lot of guys back on that side of the ball and they have some ballers. SCe will have a really good rush. Miss St.'s D won't be anything to sneeze at. And then there's Bama. All the while we ourselves will be adjusting to a new scheme on D. We could finish anywhere from 7-5 to 11-1 and I wouldn't be surprised so I split the difference.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

8-4, Dooley does just enough to get an extension. Losses to UGA, Bama, SC, Vandy (sadly, I think we lose that one).

Reactions: 1 person
I've been saying 8-4 since before Spring camp. I get the negavol label unfairly at times because peeps like to ignore my posts that don't fit their "fade is a negavol" template, and highlight the ones that do. Its all good w/ me, though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

^negavol imo

Just kidding fade.

So you dont consider Murray a top 3 qb in the SEC? Tyler Wilson, Franklin and Murray are top tier.

I think Wilson, Franklin, and Bray are better than Murray. I would not be surprised if Mettenberger is better than Murray too.

Murray's better than Shaw, McCarron, and Rodgers, but not by that much.

I think Wilson, Franklin, and Bray are better than Murray. I would not be surprised if Mettenberger is better than Murray too.

Murray's better than Shaw, McCarron, and Rodgers, but not by that much.

i hope rodgers goes off this year, rooting for the kid. if only he could have an amazing season and vandy still lose 8 games and franklin get fired.... wait i forgot at vandy thats not half bad... would probably keep his job and get an extension.

Our chances of winning (my opinion):
99.99%: Da'Rick U, Akron, Troy
95%: UK (time to begin the next 26+ year streak)
60%: NC State, Miss State, Mizzou, Vandy
50%: Florida gators
40%: USC jr
25%: UGA
10%: Bammer

Just a thought, is 12-0 actually possible? Isn't the SECCG part of the regular season?

VN Store

Back