Vols 2012 Football Record

What is our record in 2012

• Total voters
I said his abilities are Tebow-like; I never said he was Tebow or even as talented as Tebow.

I know I didn't mean to claim you meant that, but it was a bit of a stretch IMO to even call him tebow-like. Regardless, while I think mizzou is a potential trap game, they do have the unknown factor to them, I don't think they beat us at home. I'm more wary of Miss St in Starkville myself.

Reactions: 2 people
georgia, s carolina, florida and bama. 2 on the road plus lose a close one to florida. bama will be close till the 4th quarter.

missouri is an underdog in every sec game. i think they finish 2-6 in the conference.

He's expected back for Game 1. I expect him to play the entire season and be amongst the best in the conference. He is Tebow-like in his abilities.

I agree, but I'm more concerned about the openere vs. NC St. coming out of the gates. It's just such a momentum-setter of a game, that if we flop or underachieve, well.... I'm worried about the cascade of disappointment that may follow. We haven't been a team that rebounds from losses well as of late.

Reactions: 1 person
Considering the poster, i nominate this as the optimistic post of the year.

I've been saying 8-4 since before Spring camp. I get the negavol label unfairly at times because peeps like to ignore my posts that don't fit their "fade is a negavol" template, and highlight the ones that do. Its all good w/ me, though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I agree, but I'm more concerned about the openere vs. NC St. coming out of the gates. It's just such a momentum-setter of a game, that if we flop or underachieve, well.... I'm worried about the cascade of disappointment that may follow. We haven't been a team that rebounds from losses well as of late.

yeah, we had better worry about that game. if we lose it, uh-oh, we could be headed for 6-6.

8-4. Our depth is not there yet to compete with GA, Bama or SC. The kicking game will lose at least one game to either FL, MSU or Mizzou.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, I don't post much but i've been around since Christ was a Corporal. Let me say if Hunter and Bray had stayed healthy last year we would have won 8, beating uga, uscjr, and kensucky.
This year I really want to say 11-1 but I went with 10-2. uga loss was by 8 with no Hunter and Bray going down. uf loss was by 10 with Hunter down. Kensucky was a fluke. uscjr was 11 points with no Bray no Hunter and for all these games very little experience and no depth.
This years Big Orange Team will be much better. I feel even with some injuries we should be able to win games like ga, uf and uscjr, unlike last year.. GO BIG ORANGE!!

Anywhere from 9-3 to 7-5 is realistic... As others have stated, beating NC St is imperative! Also, our line play on both sides of the ball better be MUCH improved if we are going to beat uscjr uga uf mizz. Bama is a L until we get more depth. If someone made me bet my house, I would say 7-5. Our o line was scary bad last year and our d line is a big unknown. With a horrid kicking game thrown in the mix, I see our % of winning sec games as follows..

90% loss bama
70% loss uga usc
60% loss uf mizz
toss up nc st
60% win miss st
80% win vandy
90% win ky

We're not losing to Georgia. We may stumble, we may fumble, we may bumble, but we're not losing to Georgia.

8-4 or 9-3...I went for 9-3 for the sake of this poll, I wanted to be optimistic.

There is truely no automatic loss this season. But there are only a few automatic wins too.

I think this is a season we could pull a couple upsets and lose a couple of games we hope we wouldn't

So I could see us losing to Miss St, Bama and USCe but upsetting UGA and UF
or losing to UF, UGA and Missouri but beating Miss St, Bama and USCe.

It will be a very crazy season.

11-1 losing to Vandy. Now way we beat that recruiting machine James Franklin. He has vandy poised for a national championship.

We're not losing to Georgia. We may stumble, we may fumble, we may bumble, but we're not losing to Georgia.

I am sorry to inform you...but we are most likely losing to UGA between the hedges this year. Their defense is going to be scary good and Murray is a top qb in the sec. UGA will be in Atl in December due to their once again weak sec western division schedule. SC plays a much tougher schedule.

I am sorry to inform you...but we are most likely losing to UGA between the hedges this year. Their defense is going to be scary good and Murray is a top qb in the sec. UGA will be in Atl in December due to their once again weak sec western division schedule. SC plays a much tougher schedule.

Murray is the most overrated QB in the SEC.

Atrapitis.gif

Lol.

8-4. Losses to alabubba, Ga, Uscjr, and MSU.

I've been saying 8-4 since before Spring camp. I get the negavol label unfairly at times because peeps like to ignore my posts that don't fit their "fade is a negavol" template, and highlight the ones that do. Its all good w/ me, though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Just messin with ya fade, dont get your panties bunched. Ive been a fan of yours for a while.

VN Store

Back