Venzell Boulware commits

Great pickup in an area of need. Butch is on recruiting-fire! Now, let's win some dang games.

Reactions: 1 person
We have...without a doubt...the BEST names for the 2015 recruiting class. It's going to be so much fun hearing some of these names being called out over the PA!

Venzell Boulware
Riley Lovingood
Cecil Cherry
Quay Picou
Andrew Butcher
Kahlil McKenzie
Rocky Reid
Shy Tuttle (fingers crossed)

No offense to Riley, but I don't want to hear his name ever called on the PA. Great long snappers never have their named called. You only notice them when they make a bad snap.

Reactions: 4 people
15 OL Venzell Boulware committed to us over Ohio State!
Here comes da....

tumblr_nasp6ml9b61smmsbuo3_250.gif

tumblr_nasp6ml9b61smmsbuo1_400.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
We have...without a doubt...the BEST names for the 2015 recruiting class. It's going to be so much fun hearing some of these names being called out over the PA!

Venzell Boulware
Riley Lovingood
Cecil Cherry
Quay Picou
Andrew Butcher
Kahlil McKenzie
Rocky Reid

It will be forever known as the Cooter Memorial Class. After Jim Bob of course.

No offense to Riley, but I don't want to hear his name ever called on the PA. Great long snappers never have their named called. You only notice them when they make a bad snap.

That's why I said it's going to be so much fun hearing SOME of those names being called out over the PA. No I don't ever expect to hear Riley Lovingood ' s name to be called out.

Venzell Boulware
Riley Lovingood
Cecil Cherry
Quay Picou
Andrew Butcher
Kahlil McKenzie
Rocky Reid

Especially if he chains their names together:

Shy Rocky Lovingood Cherry Picou!

Solid pick-up. Looks like Butch is putting together a very solid class of linemen. If we can reel Shy Tuttle in then we can say that this is the best linemen class in a loooooong time.

He did have a reputation for not developing the talent he got. I do think we will get more of our wins with Butch.

Jmo, but I don't really think player development was Phillip's issue. I always thought it was his Gameday preparation and ability to make in-game adjustments if the gameplan wasn't working. He had great players for the majority of his tenure and won a ton of games, but I always thought his work on gameday was his primary weakness.

Now we will get to see CUM holding another news conference announcing his retirement to.."Spend more time with my family".

:eek:lol:

With Tuttle and Richmond likely to committing as well this is shaping up to be a legendary class in the trenches.

VN Store

Back