Venzell Boulware commits

If we add Richmond and Tuttle this will be an absolutely ridiculous class. Settle is apparently still possible too. Wowza. Van Jefferson commits soon as well.

Reactions: 1 person
How many Boulwares are there? I know they all have to be related. That last name has produced an insane amount of serious football talent

That we continue to recruit at such a high level in spite of our past 4 years of suckdom amaze me. If Butch can develop these players and make the right gameday calls, we could have something special starting up similar to 1990s.

Reactions: 6 people
Didn't they all go to FSU?

Some are from the Carolinas, Florida and Georgia. I'd bet they are all kin. Yes, a lot went to FSU. the Vols had one several years back. I think he was a cousin to the FSU Boulwares.

The year the Steelers beat Seattle in the Super Bowl I met a girl cousin of the FSU bunch when I was at a super bowl party with some MTSU friends. She was so FINE!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Some are from the Carolinas, Florida and Georgia. I'd bet they are all kin. Yes, a lot went to FSU. the Vols had one several years back. I think he was a cousin to the FSU Boulwares.

The year the Steelers beat Seattle in the Super Bowl I met a girl cousin of the FSU bunch when I was at a super bowl party with some MTSU friends. She was so FINE!!!!!

Cool story bro! :eek:lol: really... Cool!

VN Store

Back