UT FOOT(ball) in mouth . . . TAKE 2

It’s an embarrassment like the “Opportunity is Nowhere” silliness. This is something the coaches can mention to recruits in person and not on some terrible Twitter graphic for all to see and laugh at.

This goes back to the question I asked you the other day but kinda forgot about. Who was your first choice?

Shaw
Patterson
Wittingham
Calhoun

1st 2 are more of dream hires. Ive have been a fan of the other two. There are several more i would mind, Brohm being one. Im good with pruitt as well, but im not gonna act like he was anywhere near my top choice and anyone that does isnt being truthful.

Why not promote last yrs Rookie of the Year and others who made NFL rosters FROM TENNESSEE?

It seems the coaches are most interested in promoting themselves than the program i.e. Kiffin.

To what end? To promote a Bama as the team having the intern who "developed" them? Good enough to be HC at Tennessee and intern at Bama? There's a time to advertise the school, a time to advertise the staff, and a time to understand the difference and why. A school made of bricks and mortar didn't make the graduates or the athletes - the staff do that. You advertise who you have and their past accomplishments (not who you had on staff) when you talk to incoming prospects.

Maybe you should start running UTAD's Twitter feed.

I can buy most of what you're saying here.

What's incredibly short sighted and stubborn on your part is that you(and others) absolutely cannot see or refuse to admit that the Twitter post was twisted back around and used against the Vols to make them a punchline yet again.

But JGA don't you think almost any move by the UT football program at this point in time, is going to be twisted by our rivals to try to take advantage of the recent sh!train that has besmirched our "storied history"?

Shaw
Patterson
Wittingham
Calhoun

1st 2 are more of dream hires. Ive have been a fan of the other two. There are several more i would mind, Brohm being one. Im good with pruitt as well, but im not gonna act like he was anywhere near my top choice and anyone that does isnt being truthful.

The last two would not have helped at all. I would not have renewed my season tickets if either of them was selected as out coach.

VN Store

Back