UT-Arkansas article

I totally agree with this assessment.

If they don't do damage this year, it will be hard to see Butch as the guy who will return us to prominence. A slew of talent with experience, upper SEC defense and a QB RB trio that could be special. Not saying they win the East, but lets be honest if he can't beat the upper half of the SEC with this team I don't see them beinga contender for te playoffs, which by year 4 is completely reasonable.

Lmao pounding that yall gave us when fumbly hands gave yall the game. Smh what happened the last time we played, can you say beatdown!! Probably still trying to catch J.Adams on that punt return. Be prepared for a good ol arse beating boys. Its coming, I guarantee it.

We'll never hear from you again after the game... I guarantee it. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 3 people
Arkansas beat some bad teams at the end of year. Ole miss was a dumpster fire towards the end of last season, and Lsu had just lost to Bama. It looked like half of Lsu's team didn't even show up for the Arkansas game. All I'm saying is if we played those 2 really bad teams at the end of the year, we win too. Ole miss was one of the worst teams in the west at the end of the season.

I'm just curious dude... Are you turdherder11 because turdherder1-10 was already taken?

Lmao pounding that yall gave us when fumbly hands gave yall the game. Smh what happened the last time we played, can you say beatdown!! Probably still trying to catch J.Adams on that punt return. Be prepared for a good ol arse beating boys. Its coming, I guarantee it.

Hey dumbarse, get a clue here. Stoerner didn't give Tennessee shiite....we took the damn game from you. Tennessee DT Billy Ratliffe blew up your right guard Brian Burlsworth, pushed him into the backfield. As Stoerner was taking his drop he tripped over Burlsworth's foot, began to stumble and dropped the ball....Ratliffe then recovered the ball. From that point on, Tennessee via Travis Henry ran the ball down Arkansas's f-ing throat! .....BALLGAME....an undefeated season.....and a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP... all while all you bunch of hick losers could do nothing but watch. Lol.

As far as this year's game, if you weren't a low-class loudmouth punk spewing your overhyped ish on another team's fan forum, you'd very likely get a reasoned, rational discussion on how the teams matchup. If you'd take the time search any threads where other Hogs fans have respectfully engaged Vols fans in here, you'd see varying opinions on what will happen, including a lot of guys giving respect to Arkansas, their running game and the improvement they showed last year, especially in the last half of the season.

However, as it stands now, I'm looking forward to watching Tennessee shut your overrated, overhyped running game down. You guys ain't sh!t. I also can't wait to watch our much better running backs (5stars Hurd and Kamara) and qb run all over your depleted, weak-ass defense. Your qb sucks....whereas we have arguably the best playmaking, dynamic qb in the conference in Dobbs....you'll soon find out.

Make sure you hang around chief so you can take all the ish coming your way after Tennessee whips Arkansas' arse ..... again (UT is 13-4 all time).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Sorry but I don't get all the hype for Tenner this year. As much stock as you folks put into your recruiting classes remember it takes coaching to transfer the so called talent yall have on the field. Yall got curb stomped by Ole Miss, barely beat Vandy and let a terrible Iowa team score 28 on that soft D. Butch Jones may get the talent but doesnt have the gears between the ears to pose any threat to beating my Hogs this year. Some of you on here have egos as big as Dobbs forehead. We do what ever we want to you coon dogs in Neyland this year. We beat the Vols by 3+TDs. Mark it down.

See what I am dealing with over here.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey dumbarse, get a clue here. Stoerner didn't give Tennessee shiite....we took the damn game from you. Tennessee DT Billy Ratliffe blew up your right guard Brian Burlsworth, pushed him into the backfield. As Stoerner was taking his drop he tripped over Burlsworth's foot, began to stumble and dropped the ball....Ratliffe then recovered the ball. From that point on, Tennessee via Travis Henry ran the ball down Arkansas's f-ing throat! .....BALLGAME....an undefeated season.....and a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP... all while all you bunch of hick losers could do nothing but watch. Lol.

As far as this year's game, if you weren't a low-class loudmouth punk spewing your overhyped ish on another team's fan forum, you'd very likely get a reasoned, rational discussion on how the teams matchup. If you'd take the time search any threads where other Hogs fans have respectfully engaged Vols fans in here, you'd see varying opinions on what will happen, including a lot of guys giving respect to Arkansas, their running game and the improvement they showed last year, especially in the last half of the season.

However, as it stands now, I'm looking forward to watching Tennessee shut your overrated, overhyped running game down. You guys ain't sh!t. I also can't wait to watch our much better running backs (5stars Hurd and Kamara) and qb run all over your depleted, weak-ass defense. Your qb sucks....whereas we have arguably the best playmaking, dynamic qb in the conference in Dobbs....you'll soon find out.

Make sure you hang around chief so you can take all the ish coming your way after Tennessee whips Arkansas' arse ..... again (UT is 13-4 all time).

Dayum somebody call 911...

:clapping: :rock2:

Reactions: 1 person

KB, you on fiyah, man, on fiyah! :)

I was going to respond to the guy but I think KB has this one. :good!:

Pew pew pew

No doubt that was a great game. The highs,the lows, and then the W. When teams that are evenly matched, compete, the Maxims of Football, apply the most.

Church.

Time will tell, but, I'm not so sure the Hogs will have as much success running the ball as you may think, passing either for that matter......as I said time will tell

VN Store

Back