UT-Arkansas article

NEVER AGAIN!!!! Absolutely the most RIDICULOUS and EMBARRASSING play in the history of UT football ( and I'm counting the LSU redo play, and the Music City REDO plays). Dooley.. WTF?

Wonder which has been posted more, that gif or the stoernover picture? lol

Reactions: 1 person
Wonder which has been posted more, that gif or the stoernover picture? lol

Dang.. I (how could I?) almost forgot that Arkansas suffered a similar humiliation. Guess it evens up eventually. God bless ol' Clint.

I totally agree with this assessment.

Two years away from winning the East-- not the SEC, but the EAST?! We have the pieces in place to contend this year... and next year, we'll have one of the most talented, experienced teams in the SEC, with elite and near-elite talent 2-deep at every position.

Do you think we're poorly coached? Injury prone? Destined to choke? Unlucky? I'm curious.

Two years away from winning the East-- not the SEC, but the EAST?! We have the pieces in place to contend this year... and next year, we'll have one of the most talented, experienced teams in the SEC, with elite and near-elite talent 2-deep at every position.

Do you think we're poorly coached? Injury prone? Destined to choke? Unlucky? I'm curious.

Auburn 2012: SEC: 0 Wins, 8 Losses (one of those being to Vanderbilt)
Auburn 2013: Won all regular season games except LSU, Won SEC championship, Got beat by FSU in National Championship.

LA VOL - I hear ya. The past is OVER. This season looks bright.

Sorry but I don't get all the hype for Tenner this year. As much stock as you folks put into your recruiting classes remember it takes coaching to transfer the so called talent yall have on the field. Yall got curb stomped by Ole Miss, barely beat Vandy and let a terrible Iowa team score 28 on that soft D. Butch Jones may get the talent but doesnt have the gears between the ears to pose any threat to beating my Hogs this year. Some of you on here have egos as big as Dobbs forehead. We do what ever we want to you coon dogs in Neyland this year. We beat the Vols by 3+TDs. Mark it down.

Sorry but I don't get all the hype for Tenner this year. As much stock as you folks put into your recruiting classes remember it takes coaching to transfer the so called talent yall have on the field. Yall got curb stomped by Ole Miss, barely beat Vandy and let a terrible Iowa team score 28 on that soft D. Butch Jones may get the talent but doesnt have the gears between the ears to pose any threat to beating my Hogs this year. Some of you on here have egos as big as Dobbs forehead. We do what ever we want to you coon dogs in Neyland this year. We beat the Vols by 3+TDs. Mark it down.

Hysterical. How do you like your crow?

Go back to SEC Rant.

Wow this is one of the funniest things I have read on here in awhile. Thanks for the laugh. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

No

Butch Jones doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Bret Bielema. 3 years from now yall will be looking in the toilet bowl for another turd. Tennessee could have 10 years of top 5 recruiting classes and still be a dumpster fire.

Butch Jones doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Bret Bielema. 3 years from now yall will be looking in the toilet bowl for another turd. Tennessee could have 10 years of top 5 recruiting classes and still be a dumpster fire.

Arkansas education doing wonders for you. :)

Reactions: 4 people

I'm fascinated. Will you promise to keep visiting us through the 2015 season? I would like your appraisal of our chances each week. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Hysterical. How do you like your crow?

I don't know how he likes it but we will serve it to him burnt black.

If this was Dooley who couldn't coach he would have a point. But Butch can get production out of his stars. The talent level does play up. Not saying he will go down in the history books as one of the best ever.

First of all....:welcome3:

Secondly... :post-4-1090547912: :post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912: :post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912: :post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912:

Ouch..that hurts. Youns are really are doing a great job down yonder..... for such a crappy state....yall have recruiting rankings of 27, 29, and 25 the past three years...so maybe in ten years yall will be close to a top ten class! i like CBB so i'm not going to trash him....but jealousy is a horrible drug! :finger3:

And to think I've been accused of drinking too much cool aid.
This guy takes it to a whole new level.
😂

Post saved for future humiliation. Can't wait.

And to think I've been accused of drinking too much cool aid.
This guy takes it to a whole new level.
😂

It's just weak sauce to get on another team's board and ATTEMPT to say that their program's going nowhere. Most Vol fans on here give Arky big props and look at their strong points with an open mind. He writes like a Finebaum caller sounds. :)

Yep, OL' Big 10 Bret is killing it with that SEC record after his first two years.....what's he at now?....2-14. Wow, I can definitely see why you've brought your sorry redneck, cousin-loving arse to talk trash to the fanforum of the team that most every regional and national analyst has pegged as one of the best dark horse up and coming teams in the SEC and nation. Still hungover from the ass-whipping you and your boy Stoerner took in '98? Lol! Go pound sand chief....or more likely, your sister.

Last edited:
It's just weak sauce to get on another team's board and ATTEMPT to say that their program's going nowhere. Most Vol fans on here give Arky big props and look at their strong points with an open mind. He writes like a Finebaum caller sounds. :)

Exactly. Nearly all of us treat respectful, well-informed rival fans with respect and hospitality on here. Oregon, Oklahoma and even other Hog fans can attest to this. But for the arseholes like this buffoon??......we should hammer the ish out this idiot.

UT-Arky is setting up to be a great game. But guess what, yetiark19, you're coming to our house. So welcome! And save the turd talk for the field... where it will get the respect it deserves.

Speaking of dumpster fires, how is that Arkansas education working out for you?

At the end of 2015, it will be interesting to compare Jones and Bielema's success through 3 years in the SEC.

Lmao pounding that yall gave us when fumbly hands gave yall the game. Smh what happened the last time we played, can you say beatdown!! Probably still trying to catch J.Adams on that punt return. Be prepared for a good ol arse beating boys. Its coming, I guarantee it.

VN Store

Back