UPDATE: Urban Meyer's resignation is now a leave of absence

It's UT's board. If you don't like it you can take your ball and go home, and then probably come back like your friends lawgator1 and Urban Meyer :)

It's you that has a problem with me, not the other way around.

Ignore me if you can, but I'm not going anywhere.

Watching this press conference, Fl is in BIG trouble. The have NO plan. They have no idea what to do next.

This is all bull. One trip to the hospital. Chest pains? He didn't directly say what the issue with his health is.

Something else is going on in Florida, and urban's health is not it.

Also, tim tebow continues his streak of uncontrollable mouth diarrhea.

Am I missing something? All the reports I have read say he may be back as early as next year.

Does that mean if CUM sees rays of sunshine eminating from Brantley's arse and a killer defense at next year's spring game, he will suddenly be OK to return? This is unbelievable and, sorry, Gator fans, I don't see this little soap opera ending well..... For you.

You need to learn to take a joke. If I was being serious I wouldn't use those retarded emoticons. Is there no Gator board you can go to?

Yep....Im posting there at the same time I'm posting here....while watching the press conference.

It's called multi-tasking.

A publicity stunt. Nothing more. To get a little emotion flowing for his team because they had a great chance they can get their asses kicked by Cincy. He's trying to get them to win one for him. Then he'll play some golf, jerk timmy a few times over the summer and return in the fall.

He's not coming back. After the recruits all called last night, he has to do something.

So he says he is quitting, then just a leave of absence, then when asked if he would be back for the NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON he says yes?

Doesn't add up.

Does anyone smell anything suspicious?

In 1995, after losing to a mediocre Clemson team, Coach Mike Krzyzewski suddenly developed back problems and the news was he was suffering from exhaustion. Coach Krzyzewski took a leave of absence. He left the team to assistant Paul Gaudet. Duke finished 2-14 that year in the ACC. Coach Gaudet was let go at the end of the year.

Does Urban Meyer know something we don't?

VN Store

Back