UPDATE: Urban Meyer's resignation is now a leave of absence

I knew he would come back. Why can't he give it up. He said he was done. Maybe- just maybe that he is saying this for recruits, but really isn't going to come back? Just my pure speculation. Anyone agree?

my sources are saying that meyer and favre are going to hold a joint press conference regarding their retirement in early february

Stay or go. I don't care. LULZ at all posters blasting others for calling urbie out yesterday.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I knew he would come back. Why can't he give it up. He said he was done. Maybe- just maybe that he is saying this for recruits, but really isn't going to come back? Just my pure speculation. Anyone agree?
Lying to recruits doesn't seem like something Urban Meyer would do.

Whether it was planned this way or not... The entire country has been talking about the gators for the past 24 hours non-stop. Plus this is in a recruiting "dead period". I have no clue if this will help recruiting or not, but it sure did get Florida exposure (as if they needed it).

This has Jeremy Foley written all over it. I bet he talked Meyer into this leave in hopes that he comes back eventually. It sounds like a ploy to save the recruiting class. It might blow up on Foley if Meyer decides to go to the NFL after his leave. Less stress with no recruiting and baby sitting of players.

I still think they will lose some recruits this year and Juniors will still leave early for the NFL. Regardless, UF will take a dip next year.

+1 This flip-flop is total B.S. How will it be less stressful for CUM at FLA 2 years from now? It won't be.

Hope their recruits are smarter than Foley & Meyer think they are & see thru this B.S.

VN Store

Back