UFC Thread

I am hoping to watch the fight Saturday with Meisha Tate. Do sports bars these days show events that are streamed, or are they limited to whatever cable/satellite systems they have?

miesha-tate-weight-in.gif

I think the only option is ESPN+, which I do not have/want. Wonder if there is someplace in the Nashville area that will be showing it.

Diaz made 2 elite career's worth of $ off 2 McG fights.

View attachment 592806

Really makes you question the UFC's pay system. I get it's prize fighting, but there's dudes who make 12k for show and 12k for win. All while refusing to allow sponsorships and being pretty ruthless with how they manage the roster. Most sports the athletes get nearly half the revenue.

Really makes you question the UFC's pay system. I get it's prize fighting, but there's dudes who make 12k for show and 12k for win. All while refusing to allow sponsorships and being pretty ruthless with how they manage the roster. Most sports the athletes get nearly half the revenue.

I think there are 2 big problems. The brand is bigger than 99% of the fighters. Hell, it's much bigger than 80% of the fighters.

The other problem is that guys are in n out. Few careers are long. Hard to build collective bargaining power with ever-changing faces

Reactions: Ttucke11
PSA....Superbon vs Tawanchai replay is streaming on YouTube One Friday Fights 46 channel right now.

VN Store

Back