UFC Thread

Izzy is 4-3 in his last 7, and that includes being tkod in one and absolutely dominated in another. He doesn’t deserve an instant rematch. But in the end it’s all about what will sell. I guess it would be really hilarious if he got the rematch and Strickland buried his crumbling career for good.

Reactions: vols40
Izzy is 4-3 in his last 7, and that includes being tkod in one and absolutely dominated in another. He doesn’t deserve an instant rematch. But in the end it’s all about what will sell. I guess it would be really hilarious if he got the rematch and Strickland buried his crumbling career for good.

I get the narrative Strickland is a neanderthal and everything that comes with that. But what a story of overcoming odds and mma saving his life, then nearly having it taken away by a motorcycle accident. But still he disregards the drs advice to give up fighting. Finally gets out of the welterweight division ( where he was on track to obscurity) to middle weight and rips off 5 wins in a row to be in the discussion for a title shot and gets starched by Pereria. He continues to be a Cowboy Cerrone and fights every time he is called on. Gets jobbed by the judges in the Cannoneer fight and brings in Pereria to help train him and proceeds to give Dana the double birds by beating down the second greatest middleweight of all time ( destroying the Dricus v Izzy title fight.) And tops that off by repairing his championship belt with duct tape two days after winning it. Who doesn't love this?

Reactions: The Dog
Belal has beat 4 current top 10 fighters in his last 4 fights. Colby has no wins over any ranked fighters. The only wins he has in over 4 years are against 2 guys that washed out of the sport. It's a joke. It's WWE now, hence the merger.

Belal has beat 4 current top 10 fighters in his last 4 fights. Colby has no wins over any ranked fighters. The only wins he has in over 4 years are against 2 guys that washed out of the sport. It's a joke. It's WWE now, hence the merger.

Bella quit against Leon. End of story. And one of the wins was against a guy with one arm which he could not finish and completely 💩 his pants when Dana mentioned him fighting Rachmanov. And must Importantly no one ever wants to see him fight. We have been over this.

No, but I'm curious. What's One Championship?
It's an mma organization out of Singapore, apparently it's bigger than the UFC worldwide. They have all different kinds of matches, BJJ, kickboxing, muy thai, mma. Their events are free on Amazon Prime, they have past events on there too.

Reactions: Freak
I'll have to check that out.

One championship famously traded Ben Askren to the UFC for Demetrius "Mighty Mouse" Johnson. A bit of a head scratcher because "Mighty Mouse" has never been in a boring fight. Askren was once considered so boring by Dana White he said "When Ambien can't sleep it takes Ben Askren"

That was a long time ago but in short Askren was undefeated at the time of the trade and his first fight in the UFC is worth checking out. Pretty good fight. But that was 5 plus years ago. Askren got KTFO by Jorge Masvidal and Jake Paul and Mighty Mouse is still a champion and still fun to watch.

Dana will do anything for the fighters he loves.

VN Store

Back