UFC Thread

Today on Pat McAfee's show Dana said on Mexican Independence Day, in September, they're going to put on the greatest sporting event spectacle of all time in the Sphere in Vegas.

Last edited:
Long live Bobby Knuckles

He's a small middleweight and he's stacked up wins against some of the biggest monsters the division's ever seen. Costa, Romero x2, Souza, Till, and Uriah Hall. Kinda crazy.

Last edited:
Bet Alex feels like a dumbass for taking this fight so soon after a knockout. He's got some mental issues and rushing into these last two fights have been disastrous for him.

Bet Alex feels like a dumbass for taking this fight so soon after a knockout. He's got some mental issues and rushing into these last two fights have been disastrous for him.
He should never have agreed to take the Makhachev fight on 10 days notice. When I saw him enter the ring, I could tell he wasn't in the proper condition to fight that guy. Then to make a quick turn around for Topuria after a tko? Just nuts. He either went for the paydays or thought he was bulletproof. Always a favorite of mine, but time stops for no man. Crazy how these guys like Volk never seem to fade away slowly. Just hits all of a sudden and poof, their career is in the rear view mirror. Still one of the greats in this sport tho.

more like a wet fart

It's a fun fight but it's weird that it took them this long and built us up for this matchup (which they only have 8 weeks to train for, BTW). They needed bigger names than this. I don't really think the UFC had many options, but if they had just figured this out a long time ago it would've been a much better look. It's a great card overall.

Great performance by Poirier, that was a dangerous fight for him. BSD will be back I think it was too much of a step up in competition too quick for him.

VN Store

Back