UFC Thread

Oezdemir has been charged with aggravated battery and is in jail awaiting a bond hearing. No specifics have been released but aggravated battery implies serious harm was done.

I hate to make assumptions, but I will anyway. It was probably some drunk ******* trying to prove his manhood by trying to fight Volkan.

IDK how you wouldn't have heard about her she was the first female "star" in MMA, definitely well known before Cyborg and her fought. But I get your point.

Because I never watched women fight until the UFC had divisions. I had no idea who was winning Elite XC matches, male or female.

Gastelum is the last guy Bisping should want to fight, IMO. Nobody cares if you beat him and he can beat just about anybody. Not only that, sometimes he makes it look easy.

If Bisping loses this, he might not ever get another shot at the title.

Results are in

Bisping got KTFO

Who did Kelvin call out afterwards? Another fighter who is past his prime or on a losing streak? It seems those are the only men he's willing to fight.

Ngannou broke the world record for punching power at 129,000 units (of what?) and record was 114,000.

Instagram

306813b516564d71af6e486a450a4bcf--its-always-sunny-its-always.jpg

Nicco Montano is a badass. As a 14th seed on TUF, she is making opponents look bad. I'm a huge fan. My Grandpa was a teacher with the BIA and worked with the Navajo nation. Anybody that gets out and succeeds means the world to the community.

She upset the 2 seed and fights tomorrow night on the finale. Interestingly, a 14 seed won the other bracket. She is huge. She had trouble making weight every fight.

This Janes guy can take a shot!

That was so gratifying. I hate Sanchez. He was so cocky on TUF and he laid and prayed his way through the show and beat my favorite fighter in the finale.

Janes had the presence of mind to work the body and stick with that and that's why he won.

That was so gratifying. I hate Sanchez. He was so cocky on TUF and he laid and prayed his way through the show and beat my favorite fighter in the finale.

Janes had the presence of mind to work the body and stick with that and that's why he won.

It was definitely the best comeback I've seen in a while. I don't know if anything will top Kongo's knockout of Barry for me though.

BTW, I was screaming for them to stop it in the first round. He was so slow compared to Sanchez. He may have won, but he lost 3 years off his life.

VN Store

Back