UFC Thread

Just none of those names interest me I guess. Maybe some of the hardcores will enjoy seeing guys like Fedor, Sonnen, or Rampage. But boring to me.

So evidently Bisping has agreed to fight Gastelum in 2 weeks at Shangai. Silva just got pulled from the card after failing his 2nd failed drug test. Shocking that he's (Bisping) cleared to fight this soon.

Gastelum is the last guy Bisping should want to fight, IMO. Nobody cares if you beat him and he can beat just about anybody. Not only that, sometimes he makes it look easy.

If Bisping loses this, he might not ever get another shot at the title.

Some decent fights Saturday night. Tatiana Suarez made her post-TUF debut and manhandled a 13-0 opponent. She's coming for that belt and I don't know that JJ or Rose is built to stop her.

Nicco Montano is a badass. As a 14th seed on TUF, she is making opponents look bad. I'm a huge fan. My Grandpa was a teacher with the BIA and worked with the Navajo nation. Anybody that gets out and succeeds means the world to the community.

The other fight was so stupid. It's the worst thing about TUF that you can lay and pray for 2 rounds and win. The first round the striker dictated the pace and did more damage for 4:30 minutes. The grappler took her down softly and held her down for about 15 seconds. Somehow that wins the round. It's gotta ****ing change, right?

Nicco Montano is a badass. As a 14th seed on TUF, she is making opponents look bad. I'm a huge fan. My Grandpa was a teacher with the BIA and worked with the Navajo nation. Anybody that gets out and succeeds means the world to the community.

The other fight was so stupid. It's the worst thing about TUF that you can lay and pray for 2 rounds and win. The first round the striker dictated the pace and did more damage for 4:30 minutes. The grappler took her down softly and held her down for about 15 seconds. Somehow that wins the round. It's gotta ****ing change, right?

I like Nicco too. I could see these last few matches going any way, but I'm rooting for Nicco. I still believe Valentina will humiliate whoever wins.

I like Nicco too. I could see these last few matches going any way, but I'm rooting for Nicco. I still believe Valentina will humiliate whoever wins.

I thought the girl Nicco beat this week might have won the whole show. I thought Nicco was going to make her quit in that first round. Those body knees (and head knees) were brutal.

Woodley called out Nate Diaz for his next fight. Probably not a great matchup for Nate, although he typically does very well against wrestlers.

Colby Covington put them both on blast, mostly Nate. Although I don't think CC is the most deserving opponent for Woodley, I kinda want to see it the most.

Woodley called out Nate Diaz for his next fight. Probably not a great matchup for Nate, although he typically does very well against wrestlers.

Colby Covington put them both on blast, mostly Nate. Although I don't think CC is the most deserving opponent for Woodley, I kinda want to see it the most.

Welterweight is a division in an odd place. It has a few guys that I really don't think deserve a shot, even though they have fought at champion level before (RDA, Lawler, Masvidal). And then quite a few young guys that need a fight or two before challenging (CC, Till, Usman, Ponz).

No real contenders that interest me. Woodley already beat Thompson, Lawler, and Maia.

Dana's probably hoping that by some miracle Diaz wins. That way he can try to make Conor a three division champion. Sounds about right.

I imagine I'm in the minority, and I definitely wouldn't put any money on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Holm pulls the upset over Cyborg. Cyborg didn't look great in her last fight. If she is too aggressive, Holly is one of the fighters who could make her pay for it.

I imagine I'm in the minority, and I definitely wouldn't put any money on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Holm pulls the upset over Cyborg. Cyborg didn't look great in her last fight. If she is too aggressive, Holly is one of the fighters who could make her pay for it.

I've never totally bought into the Cyborg hype. Holm's kicks give her one-strike KO power, too, so she always has a "puncher's" chance

18 wins, 16 KOs, her only loss being her first fight. That's not hype, she would crush your soul and eat it. Lol

VN Store

Back