UFC on Fox - December 8th @ 8PM ET

If it makes you guys feel better, Shogun is my fav. outside of Carwin and he's probably about to be thrown a beating.

Please return to old form Shogun.

Im a Gustaffson guy, best challenger to bones imo. I miss Pride Shogun, Wanderlei too for that matter. Sucks that casual UFC fans don't know of their greatness.

Reactions: 1 person
I almost felt like being thrown off volnation for the words I wanted to post. I hope that BJ returns to 155. Anyway let's go Shogun!

SHOGUN!!!

My gut is wrenching.

He needs to find a way to pull it off. And IF he does, he needs to find a way to pull off a win over Bones. I think I'm asking far too much.

Shogun is such a beast.

He'll continue to be the people's champion regardless of the outcome. He's a hell of a fighter. He looks so small compared to Gustaffson but he continues to press and force a fight. He's the man.

Wow Gustaffson a prime example of a dude that looks like he has zero talent and can go from zero to kicking ass in no time....impressive round

I think Gustaffson is going to win simply because he's bigger. Skill wise, Shogun looks far more talented but Gustaff might just be too big.

I think Gustaffson is going to win simply because he's bigger. Skill wise, Shogun looks far more talented but Gustaff might just be too big.

I agree Gustaffsons size looks like it's too much for shogun. Gustaffson isn't ready for bones, needs 2 more fights IMO

And Shogun's title hopes go down the drain.

Hell of a fight though. What a beast, love him.

Old age is a b*tch! Shoguns heart can not be questioned! As Joe Rogan says the same thing. Lol

Rory, Gustaffson and now Diaz probably... I think Penn, Shogun and Bendo are all more talented but it's looking like the night of the bigs.

VN Store

Back