UFC on Fox - December 8th @ 8PM ET

Edwards vs Stevens, should be an exciting fight, both guys are strikers. Edwards has been around forever it seems.

Reactions: 1 person
What are the rumors?

I don't know if you saw but there was a warrant out for his arrest for brutally beating a guy that almost died. He had plenty of time to turn himself in and Iowa law enforcement could only apprehend him if he was in a surrounding state. They waited til he had a fight in Minnesota and showed up right before the fight to arrest him. Dana White was pissed but he knew about the warrant out for his arrest.

The rumors are about how everything went down and how people hid him and he got the hell out of Iowa. It wasn't that long ago and since he fought tonight, I'm not sure if he is out on bail or what happened but I'd say he and his friend started a fight and beat the hell out of a guy. If you look it up it goes into detail about how the guy was trying to get away and they yanked him out of a car to continue beating him. Pretty messed up.

More in depth on it, basically he, his cousin and his cousin's friend were at a bar. His cousin's friend was yelling at his girlfriend and Stephens confronted him. The cousin got Stephens to let it go and later decided he was going to turn on his friend with Stephens. They played along like they were friendly with him and waited til they were in a parking lot to beat the crap out of the guy. After being severely beaten he was in the back seat of a car and his girlfriend was trying to drive off but they decided to yank him back out and beat him some more. Stephens might have punched out a window in the process. The guy ended up in critical condition I believe and Stephens fled with the help of people. He stayed in California I think it was even with a warrant out and wouldn't come back to Iowa so they waited until his fight to arrest him.

That's what I heard anyways.

So naturally I wanted to see Stephens get his ass kicked.

A UFC fighter beating someone within an inch of their life is not cool to say they least. The fact that he had the warrant out for a while and continued to avoid Iowa just makes me believe it's all true. I know if I was innocent, I would want to clear my name as opposed to making things worse.

More in depth on it, basically he, his cousin and his cousin's friend were at a bar. His cousin's friend was yelling at his girlfriend and Stephens confronted him. The cousin got Stephens to let it go and later decided he was going to turn on his friend with Stephens. They played along like they were friendly with him and waited til they were in a parking lot to beat the crap out of the guy. After being severely beaten he was in the back seat of a car and his girlfriend was trying to drive off but they decided to yank him back out and beat him some more. Stephens might have punched out a window in the process. The guy ended up in critical condition I believe and Stephens fled with the help of people. He stayed in California I think it was even with a warrant out and wouldn't come back to Iowa so they waited until his fight to arrest him.

That's what I heard anyways.

Wow! That 2 on 1 is **** is pathetic, Dana always being the stand up guy I see. Stephens always came across as a bit of a punk, glad he got KTFO tonight. I've been jumped so the behavior turns my stomach and hits home.

They just said Dana White said the winner of Shogun and Gustaffson definitely becomes the #1 contender and gets the next title shot against Jon Jones.

That's awesome if Shogun wins but I don't trust Dana. Even more funny, they just completely wrote of Sonnen winning by saying they get a title shot against Jones lol

So naturally I wanted to see Stephens get his ass kicked.

A UFC fighter beating someone within an inch of their life is not cool to say they least. The fact that he had the warrant out for a while and continued to avoid Iowa just makes me believe it's all true. I know if I was innocent, I would want to clear my name as opposed to making things worse.

I agree 100%, you don't run if you are innocent. And beating a guy like that is uncalled for. Especially 2 on 1.

I agree 100%, you don't run if you are innocent. And beating a guy like that is uncalled for. Especially 2 on 1.

Definitely, I hate crap like that. Fighting over petty stuff is stupid anyways but if you're going to, it should be because both people agree and it should be a fair fight. I love watching two guys fight that want to fight and choose to fight as a sport but am disgusted by people who go around picking fights and getting in bar fights.

They just said Dana White said the winner of Shogun and Gustaffson definitely becomes the #1 contender and gets the next title shot against Jon Jones.

That's awesome if Shogun wins but I don't trust Dana. Even more funny, they just completely wrote of Sonnen winning by saying they get a title shot against Jones lol

We know how the #1 contender thing goes, ask Machida who evidently fell to the number 3 contender after winning his number 1 contender fight. Lol Everyone including Dana knows the Sonnen fight is a joke and purely a ppv/TUF thing.

We know how the #1 contender thing goes, ask Machida who evidently fell to the number 3 contender after winning his number 1 contender fight. Lol Everyone including Dana knows the Sonnen fight is a joke and purely a ppv/TUF thing.

lol

Machida got screwed.

So did Hendo.

I want Shogun to get a shot over them but it's totally unfair to them that they have to wait and had their shots taken away. Can't believe Sonnen was able to jump all of them simply because he was willing to fight sooner than they were to get an undeserved title shot and collect a huge paycheck. They had everything to lose so of course they wanted some time to prepare. Sonnen has nothing to lose other than teeth.

Definitely, I hate crap like that. Fighting over petty stuff is stupid anyways but if you're going to, it should be because both people agree and it should be a fair fight. I love watching two guys fight that want to fight and choose to fight as a sport but am disgusted by people who go around picking fights and getting in bar fights.

It's the stupid caveman mentality, I used to fight a lot when I was young. With age came wisdom, I've been in one fight in 5 years. It was cause a guy straight punched a girl, I walk away now. Which is harder to do than just fight. If I see 2 guys about to fight in the bar I try to be the peacemaker now. Remind them jail sucks, and there are single girls all around them. Usually stops it. Lol

It's the stupid caveman mentality, I used to fight a lot when I was young. With age came wisdom, I've been in one fight in 5 years. It was cause a guy straight punched a girl, I walk away now. Which is harder to do than just fight. If I see 2 guys about to fight in the bar I try to be the peacemaker now. Remind them jail sucks, and there are single girls all around them. Usually stops it. Lol

lol, I am not built for jail so you wouldn't have to tell me twice.

I don't fault you at all for fighting a guy that punched a chick. Unless she was attacking him and he was defending himself, it's messed up for a dude to jack a chick.

Matt Brown's sotry about turning his life around was nice. Kind of makes me want to pull for him.

lol

Machida got screwed.

So did Hendo.

I want Shogun to get a shot over them but it's totally unfair to them that they have to wait and had their shots taken away. Can't believe Sonnen was able to jump all of them simply because he was willing to fight sooner than they were to get an undeserved title shot and collect a huge paycheck. They had everything to lose so of course they wanted some time to prepare. Sonnen has nothing to lose other than teeth.

I forget about Hendo, maybe machida is fourth. Lol

I've tried to explain Hendo and Machida not taking the fight to my friends. Their response is, "Sonnen stepped up" And I reply with exactly what you said. Sonnen has nothing to lose, with Hendo and Machida this might be their last chance they want to be 100% prepared.

I forget about Hendo, maybe machida is fourth. Lol

I've tried to explain Hendo and Machida not taking the fight to my friends. Their response is, "Sonnen stepped up" And I reply with exactly what you said. Sonnen has nothing to lose, with Hendo and Machida this might be their last chance they want to be 100% prepared.

You should tell your friends to stop lol

Still hate Sonnen getting a title shot. When(not if) he loses, it will be expected and the fight proves to be pointless. I will eat my words if Sonnen wins but I don't see it.

Also, talking about guys punching chicks, I was going to say I'm opposed to it but did find it funny that some dude punched Snooki in the face. :)

lol, I am not built for jail so you wouldn't have to tell me twice.

I don't fault you at all for fighting a guy that punched a chick. Unless she was attacking him and he was defending himself, it's messed up for a dude to jack a chick.

Lol me either 5'10 175, I can scrap. But I have no delusions to think I want any part of jail. Lol

She was actually begging him to calm down. And he threw a drink in her face and hit her. That's something I can't stand, so I snapped. My Zen was not strong that night. Lol

Lol me either 5'10 175, I can scrap. But I have no delusions to think I want any part of jail. Lol

She was actually begging him to calm down. And he threw a drink in her face and hit her. That's something I can't stand, so I snapped. My Zen was not strong that night. Lol

Snooki-Punched.gif

Was it like that?

I know it's wrong that I find that funny but I do. The average girl, that would anger me. I've never watched an episode of jersey shore but I've heard those people speak. I can't help but not care that she got punched the face lol

You should tell your friends to stop lol

Still hate Sonnen getting a title shot. When(not if) he loses, it will be expected and the fight proves to be pointless. I will eat my words if Sonnen wins but I don't see it.

Also, talking about guys punching chicks, I was going to say I'm opposed to it but did find it funny that some dude punched Snooki in the face. :)

I should clarify, my casual fan friends say that. My friends that understand MMA know the truth. Lol

I absolutely see no way sonnen wins, but if he somehow does it will be the greatest upset in maybe any sport ever.

Doesn't count, Snooki isn't a real person. Lol

I should clarify, my casual fan friends say that. My friends that understand MMA know the truth. Lol

I absolutely see no way sonnen wins, but if he somehow does it will be the greatest upset in maybe any sport ever.

Doesn't count, Snooki isn't a real person. Lol

lol!

VN Store

Back