UFC on Fox - December 8th @ 8PM ET

What was his?

I missed it.

He had an esophagus problem that wouldn't allow him to eat, train, or even sleep like a normal person. The drs didn't even know what it was at first. It's why he vanished for over a year.

Reactions: 1 person
Snooki-Punched.gif

Was it like that?

I know it's wrong that I find that funny but I do. The average girl, that would anger me. I've never watched an episode of jersey shore but I've heard those people speak. I can't help but not care that she got punched the face lol

Dude that is so wrong. I see red when I see that stuff, in this case I kinda laugh. Lol

He had an esophagus problem that wouldn't allow him to eat, train, or even sleep like a normal person. The drs didn't even know what it was at first. It's why he vanished for over a year.

Damn. His story makes me wish he had won instead.

I'll pull for him just for you :)

Humble the kid and put together another run to the top.

:) if he loses this one he will probably retire for good. All the analyst agree that he would still be a top 3 lightweight fighter but he doesn't want to go back to that weight at all.

Dude that is so wrong. I see red when I see that stuff, in this case I kinda laugh. Lol

I agree. I'd never do it and it would piss me off if it happened to 99.999999999999999999999% of the female population but there are select chicks I wouldn't care about. Again, I know it's wrong but I can't help it. Some are just money grubbing skanks with a big mouth, bad attitude and even start fights like they're men. :bad:

I'd be amazed if this goes past round 2.

Rory had him finished. Curious as to why he didn't finish him. BJ was wobbling all over.

I feel bad for BJ.

Rory is the future but his cocky little shuffle was d'baggish.

He could have finished BJ at any point in the 1st and 2nd round imo.

I feel bad for BJ.

Rory is the future but his cocky little shuffle was d'baggish.

He could have finished BJ at any point in the 1st and 2nd round imo.

Couldn't agree more, show a little class and respect for one of the greats. Kid is the future though.

If it makes you guys feel better, Shogun is my fav. outside of Carwin and he's probably about to be thrown a beating.

Please return to old form Shogun.

Is it weird that I paused my tv and punched Rory? Lol Seriously show respect and class to a great, hell even Diaz did.

That being said, so long BJ thank you for all the memories. All the respect in the world to one of the true legends in the sport!

Fans went from cheering Rory to booing him.

Way to taunt him with the shuffle, dummy.

I almost felt like being thrown off volnation for the words I wanted to post. I hope that BJ returns to 155. Anyway let's go Shogun!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back