UFC 155 - December 29th @ 10PM ET

Sounds like a few GSP fights lol

True. He didn't used to be that way and I still feel like he tries to finish fights. Keep in mind he's also going up against the best in his class. I never felt like he was trying to win that fight other than by points and it's the first fight on the card.

I'm 0-2 in both winners and by the way the fights would end. I am not proud of either lol

This sucks so far.

Haven't been too impressed myself.

At least I picked those to be knockouts and I was wrong. I picked this fight to end in decision and being that I've been wrong about everything, maybe I will be again lol

Haven't been too impressed myself.

At least I picked those to be knockouts and I was wrong. I picked this fight to end in decision and being that I've been wrong about everything, maybe I will be again lol

Or maybe the 3rd time is the charm? :(

Oh look... wrong on both the winner and outcome lol

This may not bode well for the last two fights

Would rather not be wrong about this fight. Just not big on Lauzon. He's kind of a douche although he didn't show it in his interview. Miller is solid.

I just hope ur JDS pick is right

I like both but I hope it's right too because I want a knockout lol. I don't think it should be an issue regardless of the winner though. If someone doesn't get finished and most likely knocked out in 5 rounds, I'd be shocked.

VN Store

Back