UFC 155 - December 29th @ 10PM ET

I was already going to say I don't like Brunson for the way he fought and was annoyed the whole time. Take him down, lay on him, do nothing and then when he knew he had it won, he just ran away the whole time. Then when Leben was trying to go up to say good fight and he freaked out like it was such a great win... neat. Nobody at the fight thought it was a great win lol. A win is a win but a bad fight is a bad fight. Brunson gained no fans tonight.

I was already going to say I don't like Brunson for the way he fought and was annoyed the whole time. Take him down, lay on him, do nothing and then when he knew he had it won, he just ran away the whole time. Then when Leben was trying to go up to say good fight and he freaked out like it was such a great win... neat. Nobody at the fight thought it was a great win lol. A win is a win but a bad fight is a bad fight. Brunson gained no fans tonight.

I liked it :/

I shall put Brunson in the douche category.

Reactions: 1 person
I liked it :/

To each their own. He really did nothing though. He inflicted virtually zero damage and didn't allow Leben to fight in the process. It's like playing defense the whole time. Anti-fighting.

Edit: Adding to that, my roommate actually watched it and he never watches UFC or fighting. After the 3rd round was over, he said "that's it?". I said "yeah", he said "gross" and left. lol

To each their own. He really did nothing though. He inflicted virtually zero damage and didn't allow Leben to fight in the process. It's like playing defense the whole time. Anti-fighting.

Edit: Adding to that, my roommate actually watched it and he never watches UFC fighting. After the 3rd round was over, he said "that's it?". I said "yeah", he said "gross" and left. lol

Its on Leben to take the fight to him, if Brunson doesnt allow him to fight then that sounds like a Leben problem, IMO

Edit: Adding to that, my roommate actually watched it and he never watches UFC or fighting. After the 3rd round was over, he said "that's it?". I said "yeah", he said "gross" and left. lol

I literally giggled like a school girl. Does this mean I am also gay TOP? :)

Reactions: 1 person
Who wears short shorts? Belcher wears short shorts!

And they're silver lol

Its on Leben to take the fight to him, if Brunson doesnt allow him to fight then that sounds like a Leben problem, IMO

Leben couldn't on the ground. It would be one thing if Brunson did something on the ground but he did nothing. It was a fight with virtually no fighting. The guy that won connected like 3 punches and didn't really do anything else other than taking him down a couple of times. It was about as violent as a wrestling match.

Leben couldn't on the ground. It would be one thing if Brunson did something on the ground but he did nothing. It was a fight with virtually no fighting. The guy that won connected like 3 punches and laid did nothing else.

Sounds like a few GSP fights lol

VN Store

Back