UFC 155 - December 29th @ 10PM ET

Big Guillard fan, one of the few people that actually likes Varner.

Side note, was surprised how Jury dominated Micheal Johnson.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey he is the one drinking the milky/creamy girl drink and waiting on the big boys. I'm an innocent poster looking for fight discussion. Lol

Buncha meanies up in hurr!

It even comes in a purty bottle.

rumchata-bottle.jpg

img-thing

RumChata is a cream liqueur that has become very popular since its release in 2009. It is made from a blend of five-time distilled Caribbean rums with Wisconsin dairy cream and flavored with cinnamon, vanilla, and other 'secret flavors.'

The inspiration for RumChata is horchata, a very popular drink in Mexico and Spain that actually dates back to the time of ancient Egyptians. In Egypt and Spain the chufa nut was ground with water, cinnamon, and sugar to make a drink that has the look of milk. When the recipe came to Mexico rice was used in place of the nut. Traditionally, horchata does not contain dairy products, though RumChata liqueur does.

Everything you never wanted to know about RumChata :)

People make frenchtoast, cupcakes, shakes etc. with it. it would probably be pretty good dipping graham crackers in it lol. What can I say, it's good stuff.

rumchata-bottle.jpg

img-thing

People make frenchtoast, cupcakes, shakes etc. with it. it would probably be pretty good dipping graham crackers in it lol. What can I say, it's good stuff.

Even my smartass has no response to this post. Lol

rumchata-bottle.jpg

img-thing

People also watched Brokeback Mountain... Doesn't mean i am

People also watched Brokeback Mountain... Doesn't mean i am

Meh. Booze are booze. At least it taste good. I'll take it over stuff that taste like ass and there is plenty of alcohol that does. I've seen guys drink ass just because they want to look manly. Unfortunately, there is nothing manly about the faces they make haha

Meh. Booze are booze. At least it taste good. I'll take it over stuff that taste like ass and there is plenty of alcohol that does. I've seen guys drink ass just because they want to look manly. Unfortunately, there is nothing manly about the faces they make haha

Lol

Very true, the low life being a perfect example. Sorry Miller drinkers. :)

VN Store

Back