UF QB Jeff Driskel Injured

Last edited:
"""Muschamp said Monday that the coaches had taken the non-contact jerseys off the quarterbacks to give them a better feel for pressure in the pocket. """

He got that feel, it sounds like.

Brisset will get it soon enough, when he comes to knoxville.

We're gonna eat his lunch.

Muschump...lol...

Zook 2.0

Reactions: 1 person
Driskel has better tools but Brisset is the better QB at this point. JB throws the better ball and has better composure atp. Weis only wanted them to manage games and didn't even try coaching them up. They worked with a GA last season instead of the OC who is a suppose QB guru.

UF has a young O-LINE, is that correct?? ...Not good to have QB's going down or slowed..

and your coach wears ugly pants. Both need to be taken to the woodshed. imo

Don't try to compare your crappy coach with our guy. Our guy is gonna be here for fifteen years and will win championships.

Your guy is zook2.0

Last edited:
Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN

Text from Jerry Driskel, Jeff's dad: "Jeff has a sore shoulder and should be back....."

With Driskel out' Brissett's back-up is 3rd year guy Tyler Murphy. If Tyler Murphy ever sees the field we are in huge trouble.

Again, Brissett was distancing himself from Driskel before the injury. The silver lining is Brissett will now get 100% of the reps in practice.

Not so fast. I thought the same thing against Kentucky last year. I take nothing for granted anymore

Reactions: 1 person
It sounds like the Florida folks are upset with the Head Gator.

So, what do you do when you get mad at a big Gator???

Shoot 'im!

Shoot 'im Lizbit !!!

Shoot 'im !!!!

mlsoft

Reactions: 2 people
It doesn't matter if the Gators have the next Rod Wilks at quarterback, they are going down this year. Plain and simple. The second coming of Tebow couldn't save them from the salvo that is about to be unleashed, so it is a moot point, IMO.

Man for years I thought it was a "mute" point untill I first saw it in print ...two trips to Atlanta this year...Go Vols!!!

Was wondering the same thing..It should be a priority to place all QB's on the roster in a non-contact jersey..That just blows my mind!! How did this get missed by Muschamp??:blink:

Because that's a big part of their qb's game.. They make defenses respect their running ability to help set up the pass.

VN Store

Back