UF QB Jeff Driskel Injured

He is a better runner than Leak but no where near the passer. I would say he is faster than Tebow but has no where near the power or the vision. He is a pretty solid runner but would never be an elite running college QB like Cam Newton or Denard Robinson. I actually would like to see him to run more as he is a really good athlete. We really have no idea what this offense is going to look like.

Wow, there is a lot here that is missed?

I just have a question.

How much of a threat can Driskel be running the football. Obviously he is no Tebow, or even a Leak. But should there be any concern of him consistently picking up third and 5, or third and 3?

I just don't know how much of a runner he is and if we are game planning against it.

He is a better runner than Leak but no where near the passer. I would say he is faster than Tebow but has no where near the power or the vision. He is a pretty solid runner but would never be an elite running college QB like Cam Newton or Denard Robinson. I actually would like to see him to run more as he is a really good athlete. We really have no idea what this offense is going to look like.

Id say hes like Shaw

VN Store

Back