UCONN Coach was Impressed by Jaime Nared in USA23 Trails

USA wins over Australia 78 to 60 and Canada 107 to 61 play Japan in final game. Mercedes is a total of 3 for 6 in the tourney and Jaime is 3 of 10.

I only wished they'd left off Grandma Suzanna Bird or The Greatest F-bomber Of All Time Except perhaps for T_vol376.Diana T. Diana is great at everything she does. Wonder if your indignant stance would be the same...It's not indignant. Just channeling what those directly involved in the decision had to say. Your opinion is, well, just your opinion. Holly can retaliate the perceived slight by improving her akill & reputation to the point that she becomes the head Olympics coach. With your line of thinking, she can then influence the selection committee to place Kamera Harris, or whomever else she wishes, on the Olympic squad.

You "heard" the players didn't want her. Really? Yes Really. Was this while you were at the bourbon bar with Doris Burke? Ugh. Don't like bourbon. Not a fan of Doris. Knowledgeable, but she talks too much. But I do like Kara Lawson's commentary. Or perhaps at a booster/player sleepover at Kathryn Moore's condo? I think she now owns an entire floor at The Dakota in NYC. By the way, when is that apology coming?

Lol. Hey, it's your (expected, biased) opinion. I get that. And I yours.

The USA could've won gold with me on the team. Geez. You probably wouldn't have made the team either.

The treatment of Candace Parker was despicable and due to Geno. 👈 My opinion. Can't argue with the fact that you're entitled to your opinion.

Have a nice day. Should be an interesting upcoming season.

How dare you malign other fans that are sincerely concern about the Lady Vol program?

The last 3 seasons of Lady Vol basketball has been a Hot Mess at the hands of the coach. A chaotic mess on the court and off the court with players fighting and transferring.

But when fans voice their opinion on this message board here you come attacking their opinion because it doesn't align with yours.

These are your words to a Tennessee Lady Vol fan. Whining, embarrassing, shut up, go find a perfect team.

Coach Holly Warlick's tenure on RockyTop has created such division that us fans are at each other's throat. We will be united if and when our beloved Lady Vols win the SEC season/tournament and with that a Final Four appearance. This is one fan that is hoping for the best and much success to Holly. But, if this upcoming season is the same ole same ole?

You'll owe us fans that wanted Holly gone like yesterday an apology. :eek:k:

Your response only confirms that you just don't get it. Slow down a little and think about what you are saying--your hostility is inappropriate, and I'll say the same to all who fit the bill--get some love in your life. Now, is that better than asking you to go find the team of your dreams so you can stop insulting the Lady Vols?

Reactions: 6 people
Could be, Besti. You're an ass, and we seem to let you try to screw us over with your limp comments. *shrugs*
But seriously, don't you think it's strange for a university to hype a song with those lyrics? Also, the slang term Rocky Top is not an admirable one.

Just thought someone might have a good explanation of why Tennessee is so enamored with it, but it appears you're not the one.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks, Guley Gule. And to think folks say you aren't nice. 😊

I told you so. Everyone loves our gule:crazy:. Just meanies think he's not nice. (Course I don't agree with his CDL assessment, but he:crazy: can't be perfect!)

Please, Besti, don't ever leave us. Look, I baked you up a photo of husky cupcakes!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-15-13-21-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-15-13-21-19.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
But seriously, don't you think it's strange for a university to hype a song with those lyrics? Also, the slang term Rocky Top is not an admirable one.

I think you're completely out-of-touch with your attempted jabs at the names Rocky Top and Cedes.

I mean, does UCONN HUSKIES refer to fat, hairy, smelly bit@hes?

People in glass dog houses probably shouldn't throw stones.

Reactions: 4 people
I think you're completely out-of-touch with your attempted jabs at the names Rocky Top and Cedes.

I mean, does UCONN HUSKIES refer to fat, hairy, smelly bit@hes?

People in glass dog houses probably shouldn't throw stones.

**mic drop post**

1CV - Well done, sir! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back