UCONN Coach was Impressed by Jaime Nared in USA23 Trails

i strongly believe that poster is another UConn troll's second account. that poster just can't stay away from it's favorite forum. first he/she claimed that Parker is selfish which was a flat out lie and now they are back with another lie that it was the players that didn't want her on the team. GTFOH!
Spacejam, that's Looney Tunes.

Don't quote me again i didn't quote you and have absolutely no interest in discussing a damn thing with you. TROLL. GET LOST.

Reactions: 3 people
I do think any time a player reads quotes from a coach saying they are talented that it's a good thing. Since Auriemma is top dog in the women's game right now, compliments from him would absolutely be cherished by players today.

But what I don't believe from Auriemma's quotes is that he hasn't seen her play much since his teams no longer play Tennessee. That made me laugh, because even if he ends up watching the games alone in a closet somewhere so that no-one will catch him doing it, I cannot fathom him not enjoying the hell out of watching the Lady Vols lose to the likes of Alabama! He watches those horrible performances for sh|ts and giggles! lol
Why would Auriemma watch Tennessee games? Does Holly watch uconn games? I doubt it. Coaches have enough to do without watching games that are of no importance to their team. Tennessee wasn't even ranked last year and bowed out of the tournament early.

LV fans should be thankful uconn isn't on the schedule. Think of how many losses were avoided over the past 8 years.

Don't quote me again i didn't quote you and have absolutely no interest in discussing a damn thing with you. TROLL. GET LOST.
Just joking about your screen name. You know, the Warner Bros. movie with Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes characters.

You do know quoting is an integral part of this forum?

Why would Auriemma watch Tennessee games? Does Holly watch uconn games? I doubt it. Coaches have enough to do without watching games that are of no importance to their team. Tennessee wasn't even ranked last year and bowed out of the tournament early.

LV fans should be thankful uconn isn't on the schedule. Think of how many losses were avoided over the past 8 years.

Jeez. Lighten up. Just having a little fun.

Geno had no say in who made the team. Only the committee voted on that and Geno wasn't on the committee. I've heard the players didn't want her on the team either. The team is more important than the individual, and the team won the gold.The committee made the right decision.

You can keep believing that fairy tale. The rest of us know the real story and what kind of person he is. You're not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 5 people
Geno had no say in who made the team. Only the committee voted on that and Geno wasn't on the committee. I've heard the players didn't want her on the team either. The team is more important than the individual, and the team won the gold.The committee made the right decision.

Whatever the reason but they used her in the TV commercials for the Olympics then did her like that. That's just wrong. Of course uconners are saying that.

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't say the committee listened to the players. You twisted what I said into an illogical, erroneous, assumption. To clarify, I heard the players were happy she didn't make the team.

So a person that doesn't agree with your opinion is a troll?

No, you didn't hear the players were happy she didn't make the team. That's something you made up to push your agenda. There is absolutely no credible evidence or source that any of the players did not want her on the team.

Reactions: 10 people
It's just another indication of how badly coached we are--of a staff that can't get its act together and couldn't manage our personnel. Nared, Russell, and Deshields? You're talking three of the biggest talents in the country! And we lost 12 games and were the 5th (or was it the 7th?) seed in the SEC tournament! Unbelievable. And fans think this freshmen class will be the difference, as if we haven't had talent before. Oh, my. Geno would have taken our talent and won the big taco, people.

Don't you ever get tired of hearing yourselves whine? You really should be embarrassed enough to either shut up or go find that perfect team you think you deserve. Why don't you do both? Do you really think it's the right thing to do to constantly malign people when you know the kids on the team read the negative vitriol you write? How can you dare to call yourself a "fan"?

Reactions: 13 people
Don't you ever get tired of hearing yourselves whine? You really should be embarrassed enough to either shut up or go find that perfect team you think you deserve. Why don't you do both? Do you really think it's the right thing to do to constantly malign people when you know the kids on the team read the negative vitriol you write? How can you dare to call yourself a "fan"?

How dare you malign other fans that are sincerely concern about the Lady Vol program?

The last 3 seasons of Lady Vol basketball has been a Hot Mess at the hands of the coach. A chaotic mess on the court and off the court with players fighting and transferring.

But when fans voice their opinion on this message board here you come attacking their opinion because it doesn't align with yours.

These are your words to a Tennessee Lady Vol fan. Whining, embarrassing, shut up, go find a perfect team.

Coach Holly Warlick's tenure on RockyTop has created such division that us fans are at each other's throat. We will be united if and when our beloved Lady Vols win the SEC season/tournament and with that a Final Four appearance. This is one fan that is hoping for the best and much success to Holly. But, if this upcoming season is the same ole same ole?

You'll owe us fans that wanted Holly gone like yesterday an apology. :eek:k:

Reactions: 6 people
I do think any time a player reads quotes from a coach saying they are talented that it's a good thing. Since Auriemma is top dog in the women's game right now, compliments from him would absolutely be cherished by players today.

But what I don't believe from Auriemma's quotes is that he hasn't seen her play much since his teams no longer play Tennessee. That made me laugh, because even if he ends up watching the games alone in a closet somewhere so that no-one will catch him doing it, I cannot fathom him not enjoying the hell out of watching the Lady Vols lose to the likes of Alabama! He watches those horrible performances for sh|ts and giggles! lol

That's funny & I can picture Geno watching the LVs losing games. But I digress. I despise him more than ever after Candace's omission from the Olympic team.

It doesn't warm my heart that he paid Jaime & Mercedes compliments. He lost all credibility of judgement with me. Candace being left off the Olympic team, REALLY?!:the_finger:

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks... that was a prwttt good read!

"One of the players impressed by his talks was Tennessee senior Jaime Nared, who was selected to her first USA Basketball team. She and her teammates will represent their country in the Four Nations Tournament that begins in Tokyo, Japan, on Saturday. Louisville's Jeff Walz is the U-23 coach.

"I haven't been around Coach Auriemma at all, really, my whole life," Nared said in an interview with the Associated Press' Doug Feinberg that is posted on YouTube. "But, obviously, everybody hears about his success and him as a coach. Just being around him ... I was sitting next to Brooke (Texas guard McCarty) during one of his talks and I was like, 'He's so cool. He's so dope.' You hear about him but you never really get to listen to him and hear what he has to say.

"Just his knowledge of the game, his knowledge of us as kids, just what he had to tell us about what we could do to be better in all aspects off the court as far as our mentalities and on the court issues, it was just so informing. I was just listening and I was really amazed. He's really knowledgeable. I wouldn't mind having a conversation with him for like hours because I feel like he knows so much."

Jaime was enamored. But for what he did to Candace? He's a snake in the grass.

How dare you malign other fans that are sincerely concern about the Lady Vol program?

The last 3 seasons of Lady Vol basketball has been a Hot Mess at the hands of the coach. A chaotic mess on the court and off the court with players fighting and transferring.

But when fans voice their opinion on this message board here you come attacking their opinion because it doesn't align with yours.

These are your words to a Tennessee Lady Vol fan. Whining, embarrassing, shut up, go find a perfect team.

Coach Holly Warlick's tenure on RockyTop has created such division that us fans are at each other's throat. We will be united if and when our beloved Lady Vols win the SEC season/tournament and with that a Final Four appearance. This is one fan that is hoping for the best and much success to Holly. But, if this upcoming season is the same ole same ole?

I didn't mean to like this post. SMH so winning creates unity?

Amen ......

"One of the players impressed by his talks was Tennessee senior Jaime Nared, who was selected to her first USA Basketball team. She and her teammates will represent their country in the Four Nations Tournament that begins in Tokyo, Japan, on Saturday. Louisville's Jeff Walz is the U-23 coach.

"I haven't been around Coach Auriemma at all, really, my whole life," Nared said in an interview with the Associated Press' Doug Feinberg that is posted on YouTube. "But, obviously, everybody hears about his success and him as a coach. Just being around him ... I was sitting next to Brooke (Texas guard McCarty) during one of his talks and I was like, 'He's so cool. He's so dope.' You hear about him but you never really get to listen to him and hear what he has to say.

"Just his knowledge of the game, his knowledge of us as kids, just what he had to tell us about what we could do to be better in all aspects off the court as far as our mentalities and on the court issues, it was just so informing. I was just listening and I was really amazed. He's really knowledgeable. I wouldn't mind having a conversation with him for like hours because I feel like he knows so much."

Jaime was enamored. But for what he did to Candace? He's a snake in the grass.

Sure thing, Geno.

Reactions: 1 person

Nobody owes you jack 💩.

Reactions: 10 people

Amen!

Reactions: 11 people

I only wished they'd left off Grandma Suzanna Bird or The Greatest F-bomber Of All Time Diana T. Wonder if your indignant stance would be the same...

You "heard" the players didn't want her. Really? Was this while you were at the bourbon bar with Doris Burke? Or perhaps at a booster/player sleepover at Kathryn Moore's condo?

Lol. Hey, it's your (expected, biased) opinion. I get that.

The USA could've won gold with me on the team. Geez.

The treatment of Candace Parker was despicable and due to Geno. 👈 My opinion.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back