U.S. Navy Not Fit For War

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Someone is gonna get their feelings hurt in the first five minutes by a veteran who "grew up" in the old school military.

Instructions were given in various profanities and discipline was something you dished out to avoid the paperwork.

Not sure they are thinking this through enough...

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Someone is gonna get their feelings hurt in the first five minutes by a veteran who "grew up" in the old school military.

Instructions were given in various profanities and discipline was something you dished out to avoid the paperwork.

I saw where the AF was doing the same thing, bringing back retirees to fill the ranks.

I wonder how the new soldiers would handle some wall to wall counseling or having to koalafy their dumbazzness.

Yeah, i would hope so

Did anyone tell our current leadership that these men are white and toxic? Probably Christian and very conservative?

I saw where the AF was doing the same thing, bringing back retirees to fill the ranks.

I wonder how the new soldiers would handle some wall to wall counseling or having to koalafy their dumbazzness.

I'm pretty sure they didn't factor in the retired, disgruntled NCO that shows up to formation, lights up a Marlboro Red and huffs smoke through his nose with a wry grin when the new age officer tells him his leadership methods won't work.

1000001751.gif

Yo @Orangeburst you see this?

Lol is this Hunt for Red October in real life?
took me a second as well..I saw you pointed out a Satire hedline in another post yesterday, so reminded me to keep by Ps and Qs and be more observant..lol

The Marine Corps Inspected Every Single Barracks. It Was As Bad As They Feared​

The Marine Corps’ service-wide inspection that ended March 15 found that many Marines are living in “uninhabitable” conditions, but the path to fixing a decades-old problem will not be easy, according to Marines who spoke to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

In February, Marine Corps acting Commandant Gen. Christopher Mahoney issued guidance for installation commanders to conduct “wall-to-wall” inspections of conditions at all housing facilities for single Marines by March 15. While a final assessment of the barracks is not yet ready, initial results of the investigation, which spanned 60,000 rooms at 25 installations across the globe, show that some Marines are living in filthy, cramped quarters, often with broken appliances and lack of privacy — “consistent” with the findings of a watchdog report released in September, the service confirmed to the DCNF.

The Marine Corps’ service-wide inspection that ended March 15 found that many Marines are living in “uninhabitable” conditions, but the path to fixing a decades-old problem will not be easy, according to Marines who spoke to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

In February, Marine Corps acting Commandant Gen. Christopher Mahoney issued guidance for installation commanders to conduct “wall-to-wall” inspections of conditions at all housing facilities for single Marines by March 15. While a final assessment of the barracks is not yet ready, initial results of the investigation, which spanned 60,000 rooms at 25 installations across the globe, show that some Marines are living in filthy, cramped quarters, often with broken appliances and lack of privacy — “consistent” with the findings of a watchdog report released in September, the service confirmed to the DCNF.

"Suck it up, Buttercup..."

Am I doing it right, Boomers?

Filthy would be on the soldier. Briken appliances too if the parts are available…..and privacy is a relative term if you ever used the south endzone bathrooms at Neyland

Doesn't the military have anything better to do than investigate obscure symbols?

To add to your post, it is nearly impossible with the picture in the article to tie the symbol on the helmet with the Nazi Symbol. I see something more like a spider on the helmet than a Skull with Crossbones.

Doesn't the military have anything better to do than investigate obscure symbols?

To add to your post, it is nearly impossible with the picture in the article to tie the symbol on the helmet with the Nazi Symbol. I see something more like a spider on the helmet than a Skull with Crossbones.

Why any man would want to serve in this crap military is beyond me. It's a shell of itself.

VN Store

Back