Tyson vs Paul

I saw the Tyson/McBride fight 20 years ago, so yeah, I think Paul has a chance to beat him.
LMFAO.. good luck with that. Mcbride was an actual PRO boxer. His pro record was 35-10 6 of his 10 losses came after Tyson... the effects were lasting. That's like saying because Brian Scallabrine had a good game against the Hornets your pal from rec league could also. Scalabrine was in the 40th percentile of NBA players.. compared to non-NBA players he is still in the 99th percentile.

Jake Pauls only fights against actual boxers came against some no-name cruiserweights. guys used to boxing at like 185-195. There is a reason boxing has weight classes, he's giving up 20 pounds to Tyson who is used to fighting much larger guys.. Paul putting on 10-20 pounds won't help either as the history of boxing has proven.. very rarely do guy go up a weight class and do well even the best of the best rarely do. He better pray Tyson does not have early onset dementia and forget this is an exhibition on him. Folks always hate on Tyson at the end, he was not in good head space from the time Cuss died and his life was spinning out of control a few guys caught him in that and made names for themselves. But every single one of those guys would have destroyed Paul in under a round.

Let me be clear.. Jake Paul is not a bad boxer.... any non-pro would have no chance against him.. but if he was a pro you would not know his name. He'd be a chin for hire. No one is ever gonna say hey you wanna learn to box watch Jake Paul. He is an entertainer... and that's ok. there is a reason he has targeted mostly Influencers and MMA guys.

There is no way no how Jake Paul walks out of the ring against Tyson. Unless they are just putting on an exhibition.

From what I’ve seen, Tyson still has quickness and power. And, he is definitely in great shape.

I’ve been getting a ton of Tyson training videos. For 57 he looks crisp AF.

Reactions: Vol737
I can almost guarantee there is language in the contract to stop Mike from actually even hitting Paul too hard. This is a joke exhibition for attention and a big payday for Tyson.
I can't imagine that Iron Mike would agree to a fight like that, but who knows.

One Podcast I watched said the Tyson vs Jones Jr fight had a no KO clause, at Jones Jr request. I can see something like that in this fight, which would keep either from really letting their hands go.

Reactions: loggervol

VN Store

Back