Tyson vs Paul

I hope so. I wanna see Paul snoring on the canvas with his lights turned out.
I know age gets us all, but things are different now. I've seen videos of much older guys busting heads of young guys. I'm 48, and probably in the best shape I've ever been in. Not saying that as I'm tough, but I can see an older athlete being in much better shape than me.

I can't imagine at 58 fighting a 27 yr old for any length of time. He better land one quick.
I can't either. But I'm not Mike Tyson. He looked good in that exhibition a few years ago, especially early on. If Paul tries to out punch him, he might be in trouble. He needs to out box Mike and I don't know if he is up to that.

We will have to see the old Tyson that could bob and weave, making opponents miss with fruitless punches. Gotta get Paul to miss, slide to his left underneath and throw that left hook hard. If Tyson can land em’, Paul will have never been hit so hard. Energy and stamina is against Tyson. Boxing smarts is with him.

Tyson was washed 20 years ago as a professional fighter...

Unless Tyson connects in the first couple of rounds, it won't go well for him...

I feel like we're going to come away from this saying either

"I guess it was ridiculous for us to expect JP to be ready for his speed and power."

Or

"I guess it was ridiculous for us to expect Tyson to keep up with his pace."

As much as I can’t stand this Paul fellow, he has busted his butt and become a pretty decent athlete and a decent boxer. I’m really intrigued with this fight.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Tyson was washed 20 years ago as a professional fighter...

Unless Tyson connects in the first couple of rounds, it won't go well for him...
This right here along with Mike has probably spent much more time "puffing" than in a gym the last decade or so. I definitely would like to see Paul get knocked out though.

As much as I can’t stand this Paul fellow, he has busted his butt and become a pretty decent athlete and a decent boxer. I’m really intrigued with this fight.
Hard to argue this, he's gotten better, and in good shape. Heck, he might would last two rounds with me👀🤣

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I feel like we're going to come away from this saying either

"I guess it was ridiculous for us to expect JP to be ready for his speed and power."

Or

"I guess it was ridiculous for us to expect Tyson to keep up with his pace."
Or the stupid, ridiculous response "Tyson was paid to take a dive" type of thing.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I wonder if Mike might hurt himself hitting Jake. Can his hands handle the beating his arms and torso deliver?

A better fight would be Tyson against that clown Deontay Wilder.

Man, I'll be so sad if Mike gets worked. Glad this is on Netflix so I don't have to pay for heartache. Mike KO'ing JP would be so wholesome, though.
dude seriously? Tyson at 90 would roll that Joker...The worst possible thing Jake Paul can do is make Tyson get serious. Its an exhibition and Tyson knows that he will be nice and just pummel the guy a little.

dude seriously? Tyson at 90 would roll that Joker...The worst possible thing Jake Paul can do is make Tyson get serious. Its an exhibition and Tyson knows that he will be nice and just pummel the guy a little.

I saw the Tyson/McBride fight 20 years ago, so yeah, I think Paul has a chance to beat him.

VN Store

Back