Tyson vs Paul

#1HomeGrownUTVOL

So it’s official Mike Tyson is fighting Jake Paul at AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas on July 20.
What’s everyone’s thoughts?
I hope Tyson murders him! Tyson is 58 years old though and Jake Paul is 27, three decades difference!

Last edited:
Pulling for Tyson all day long. Can’t stand Paul, so I would love to see him laying on the canvas. It’s big order at Tyson’s age and diminished skills against a pretty big guy that can hit pretty hard and he has developed decent skills. We will see.

Pulling for Tyson all day long. Can’t stand Paul, so I would love to see him laying on the canvas. It’s big order at Tyson’s age and diminished skills against a pretty big guy that can hit pretty hard and he has developed decent skills. We will see.
💯 agree

Reactions: volz2wallz
So it’s official Mike Tyson is fighting Jake Paul at AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas on July 20.
I hope Tyson murders him! Tyson is 68 years old though and Jake Paul is 27, three decades difference!

*57 yo

I hope Tyson murders him! Tyson is 58 years old though and Jake Paul is 27, three decades difference!

Man, I'll be so sad if Mike gets worked. Glad this is on Netflix so I don't have to pay for heartache. Mike KO'ing JP would be so wholesome, though.

What does it say about Paul when 99.9999% of viewers will be cheering on a convicted rapist?

Paul is an unapologetic *******.

Tyson's spent the last 20 years obviously trying to be a better person, and I've seen real change in him. I can forgive, especially since I know about the life he was born into.

Not sure this means what you think it means.

This will be the first JP fight that I watch.
It means exactly what I said, they wouldn't be able to sell the fight so they put it on Netflix. It's the only way people would watch it. Netflix will pay them a small amount compared to an actual PPV fight that would sell. You already have Netflix so you will watch. It's the only reason you will watch. You wouldnt buy it if it wasn't, so your statement proved my point.

It means exactly what I said, they wouldn't be able to sell the fight so they put it on Netflix. It's the only way people would watch it. Netflix will pay them a small amount compared to an actual PPV fight that would sell. You already have Netflix so you will watch. It's the only reason you will watch. You wouldnt buy it if it wasn't, so your statement proved my point.

You don't know what you're talking about. Netflix already has my membership and they still pay out the ass all the time for content. You don't know what they paid for this. You don't know how much JP makes on other pay-per-views. You have very little information and you are concluding a lot.

If PPV is always the best business model then why isn't the SB on PPV instead of free TV?

Reactions: Pennheel
You don't know what you're talking about. Netflix already has my membership and they still pay out the ass all the time for content. You don't know what they paid for this. You don't know how much JP makes on other pay-per-views. You have very little information and you are concluding a lot.

If PPV is always the best business model then why isn't the SB on PPV instead of free TV?
I know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not going to explain this to you. If you really want to learn, Joe Rogan talks about it a lot, or just study broadcasting rights and advertisement.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not going to explain this to you. If you really want to learn, Joe Rogan talks about it a lot, or just study broadcasting rights and advertisement.

Oh yeah? He talks about how much Netflix pays for fights?

VN Store

Back