Tyndall won't survive per Jimmy Hyams.....

104.5 the zone this morning, Jimmy Hyams said he sees no way that Tyndall will survive the 'AA mess he is in. He thinks UT will have to fire him.

He says it's proof that Southern Miss self-imposed and that's a sign of guilt. He also said that UT and Tyndall are having a very tough time with this development.

UT won't bend over and take it under hart like Hamilton did. F the NCAA

Is there a link to this? I've heard Hyams comment on this and that's not what he's saying. I wonder if he was relaying comments made by Forde who was on sports animal this week.

I don't think Hyams would say one thing in Nashville and another in Knox.

104.5 the zone this morning, Jimmy Hyams said he sees no way that Tyndall will survive the 'AA mess he is in. He thinks UT will have to fire him.

He says it's proof that Southern Miss self-imposed and that's a sign of guilt. He also said that UT and Tyndall are having a very tough time with this development.

Regardless, the Chas Bono doppleganger keeps winning.

Reactions: 1 person
It will be interesting to see what the SportsSource has to say this week with Pennington and Hyams and Strange and the rest of the gang on recruiting, Bajakian and the hunt for a new offensive coordinator.

It will be interesting to see what the SportsSource has to say this week with Pennington and Hyams and Strange and the rest of the gang on recruiting, Bajakian and the hunt for a new offensive coordinator.

Rather read the recruiting forum. lol

There are a few insiders that know more than just recruiting. And no Pennington...

Last edited:
Also breaking news from Jimmy Hyams. "The grass is green, and the sky is blue. I report things that aren't true."

See what I did there... That rhymed..

He's an idiot.

Impossible that Hyams wrote that..he would have to include the word "intrigued" into any poem he wrote :)

There's nothing interesting about that show

If by Tennessean you mean Climer, then that means nothing. He's Nashville's John Adams.

And where did Katz say this?

Had a segment on ESPNU today and that was one of the things he talked about. In summary, he said it didn't look good for his future at UT

It's all just worthless speculation at this point. No one knows anything until that letter arrives.

I really think that the SEC just needs to give a middle finger to the NCAA. The organization is so hypocritical and two faced.

Reactions: 2 people
Not even going to lie. A month or so ago if I knew Tyndall was going to get the axe I wouldn't have mind. But you can't tell me he hasn't kicked a** with the players he has. I truly think if we had a big rebounder and some more experience Tyndall would make a run in the Tourny. I've grown to like the guy and hope he makes it.

Reactions: 6 people
Not even going to lie. A month or so ago if I knew Tyndall was going to get the axe I wouldn't have mind. But you can't tell me he hasn't kicked a** with the players he has. I truly think if we had a big rebounder and some more experience Tyndall would make a run in the Tourny. I've grown to like the guy and hope he makes it.

I thought we were done after Bama game, but CDT proved me wrong. I hope he gets to stay, but if he stays I hope he has learned his lesson and keeps us out of trouble.

Reactions: 2 people
Let's see what the NCAA does with Larry Brown and SMU. I think this will go a long ways in determining what could happen to Tyndall. SMU has already received their letter of allegations so the NCAA is probably going to finish with them before Soutern Miss and Tyndall.

I guess this is obvious, but how does Hart keep his job if the basketball coach he just hired needs to be fired within his first year?

Hyams just throws stuff out there and hopes he gets a few things right. Seems the reason Southern Miss did what they did is that the compliance Department at Southern Miss gave Tyndall the ok on these two players being eligible. If your compliance Department gives a coach this kind of confirmation don't see how it could be on the coach.
Seems little doubt Tyndall will receive some kind of penalty but it would have to be a show cause penalty JMO for Tennessee to have to fire him. If he get so many games suspension we'll probably ride that out. It is a wait and see game and I promise you Hyams knows no more than we do and a lot less than many others.

VN Store

Back