Tyndall won't survive per Jimmy Hyams.....

I was listening this morning as well. IIRC - Hyams did say that he didn't see how Tyndall could survive.... if the problem was about the players in question getting their tuition paid for as well as other monies coming in. He said that he thought he would survive if all the NCAA has is about academic fraud.

KSR was saying the same thing the other day. Said UT was having a great year but Matt Jones can't see CDT there next season. FWIW.

It is funny to hear what Hyams says on other radio stations that he won't come out and say on his own program.

Reactions: 2 people
I was listening this morning as well. IIRC - Hyams did say that he didn't see how Tyndall could survive.... if the problem was about the players in question getting their tuition paid for as well as other monies coming in. He said that he thought he would survive if all the NCAA has is about academic fraud.

If Tyndall didn't have anything to do with either, how does it affect him at all???????

That's just insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, even if they received monies and other improper benefits, and Tyndall wasn't involved..........he will get punished??

WTF??????

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing, i repeat nothing is going to happen with this issue. stop getting your orange panties in a wad. RELAX and play ball.

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee Athletic department higher up's need to grow a set this time and fight to keep CDT. It has been years since I knew the schedule and made sure I was watching every game (thank you SEC network). He stays here and Tennessee basketball is going to be great in a couple years - heck, it's pretty danged good right now!

SORRY FOR THE POTTY MOUTH BUT.....F@#% JIMMY HYAMS! NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE BUT THE NCAA! UNTIL THEN, LETS PLAY SOME D%^$ BBALL!
*** FORGIVE ME....That was not lady-like but I'm tired of hearing all these predictions from HATERS!***
These folks bout to drive me to drinking beyond sociably!

Reactions: 6 people
SORRY FOR THE POTTY MOUTH BUT.....F@#% JIMMY HYAMS! NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE BUT THE NCAA! UNTIL THEN, LETS PLAY SOME D%^$ BBALL!
*** FORGIVE ME....That was not lady-like but I'm tired of hearing all these predictions from HATERS!***
These folks bout to drive me to drinking beyond sociably!

Get em, jabby lol I agree 100%

I heard Jimmy Hyams on the same morning show today on 104.5 and took away something very different. He said it remains to be seen whether Donnie Tyndall will survive or not. He did not say this as definitively as stated above.

I know he is a Vol hater and typically only reports or gives his opinion on the negative side of things and all this because some years ago he basically had his "insiderness" strippen from him. Ever since then he has gone into attack mode against the Vols.

He loves it when something bad happens. Like a hog likes mud.

He seemed VERY confident that Tyndall won't survive....

I guess we should be impressed that he's not talking about Pearl.

Hyams only survives because of the station he is on. Their name carries his show. It's not because of talent or information. Donnie will be just fine and so will Tennesse

You guys all just misunderstood ole jimmy. What he really said was that Donnie Tyndall had been hired by UT per his source.

Reactions: 3 people
104.5 the zone this morning, Jimmy Hyams said he sees no way that Tyndall will survive the 'AA mess he is in. He thinks UT will have to fire him.

He says it's proof that Southern Miss self-imposed and that's a sign of guilt. He also said that UT and Tyndall are having a very tough time with this development.

I don't give a F what the sanctions are, we need to weather the storm and keep him. Good coaches don't grow on trees.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back