Two NYPD Officer Ambused in Patrol Car

When cops mock the dead, what did they really expect to happen? Neither the cops or the citizens need this to get anymore escalated.

the-independent-twitter_c0-99-700-507_s561x327.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Is the mayor to blame for the shot girlfriend, too?

Failing to see where the mayor was blamed for the dead cops. He hasn't facilitated an environment of order and stability over the last month though.

Gf was collateral damage. It's sad but true.

Failing to see where the mayor was blamed for the dead cops. He hasn't facilitated an environment of order and stability over the last month though.

I disagree. He shot his girlfriend. Knew it wasn't going to end well for him. Now he goes out and shoots two cops. He wants to be remembered for his cop killing in protest to the events. Not remembered for shooting, and trying to kill, his girlfriend. He knew he was going to jail and this was his way to be remembered by some as a "hero"

Police Unions, Others Blast De Blasio After Shooting Deaths Of 2 NYPD Cops « CBS New York

Police union officials blasted Mayor Bill de Blasio, saying the blood of two NYPD cops who were shot and killed in Brooklyn is on his hands.

“There’s blood on many hands tonight,” Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch said. “That blood on the hands starts at City Hall in the office of the mayor.”

“Those who allowed this to happen will be held accountable,” he added.

The Sergeants Benevolent Association tweeted: “The blood of 2 executed police officers is on the hands of Mayor de Blasio. May God bless their families and may they rest in peace.”

I disagree. He shot his girlfriend. Knew it wasn't going to end well for him. Now he goes out and shoots two cops. He wants to be remembered for his cop killing in protest to the events. Not remembered for shooting, and trying to kill, his girlfriend. He knew he was going to jail and this was his way to be remembered by some as a "hero"

Fits the description of a total loser in life. :ermm:

Reactions: 3 people

Hence why I called her collateral damage. She wasn't the target. Just the unlucky sap around when he had his psychotic break.

When cops mock the dead, what did they really expect to happen? Neither the cops or the citizens need this to get anymore escalated.

the-independent-twitter_c0-99-700-507_s561x327.jpg

First off how did the cops mock the dead? Eric Garner was not wearing one of the shirts the dumbass people perpetuating a falsehood were.

Secondly, I thought guns were illegal in NYC...

First off how did the cops mock the dead? Eric Garner was not wearing one of the shirts the dumbass people perpetuating a falsehood were.

They were mocking Eric Garner by wearing the "I Can Breathe" shirts when we all know Eric Garner's last words were "I Can't Breathe".

Reactions: 8 people

This is why we can't have nice things.

Reactions: 4 people

illegal ? that means very little to criminals

They were mocking Eric Garner by wearing the "I Can Breathe" shirts when we all know Eric Garner's last words were "I Can't Breathe".

If "Hands Up Don't Shoot" is acceptable for it's symbolism but not realism then "I Can Breathe" is also acceptable for symbolism supporting law enforcement instead of holding it to a realism standard.

This whole "mocking" or "disrespect" BS is just that. They are not mocking Garner - they are countering the theme that cops are racist killers which is perfectly acceptable.

These are slogans of symbolism; not literal expressions.

Reactions: 5 people
Anyone protesting a lack of justice should be condemning these killings. I won't hold my breath. (that was a saying; not a mocking of Garner - just heading off anybody freaking out)

VN Store

Back