Two NYPD Officer Ambused in Patrol Car

was this quote by him ? "We have stressed at every rally and march that anyone engaged in any violence is an enemy to the pursuit of justice for Eric Garner and Michael Brown," he said - but yeah he wont unleash his personal feelings the media would eat him for breakfast if he did that

Yep, that's it in a nutshell.

Bill O'Reilly said DeBlasio won by 73% of the vote in NY. So now they get what they voted for. The other guy must have been a really bad pick for mayor.

I don't know what the voter turnout was actually like, but from what I have heard it was incredibly low.

Let the primitives think they can have the run of things and this is what happens. Ferguson riots should've been met with machine gun fire. Reap what you sew liberal Yankees.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a damn shame for sure that NYC ended up w/a pos for mayor as DeBlasiso has turned out to be. If I lived there, I'd be trying my best to leave that stink hole.

De Blasio has been at the forefront of the anti-police crowd. If I were a family member of one of the murdered officers, I would launch a petition to recall him immediately.

Reactions: 3 people
Militarized police in troubled neighborhoods plus a media pushing a narrative is going to lead to more trouble.

VN Store

Back